Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bone wand someone needs a kicking

Right in the crown jewels
Omg i just looked at bone wand in shop r they serious 122k for junk
Can someone tell me why a mage would want 400 wand ability?
They dont use auto!!!
Come on otm play nice you nerf the hell out of us and give us prob the games worst wep r your kit design guys playing game or so they just add random numbers to pieces of equipment
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

Re: Bone wand someone needs a kicking

Mages are far from nerfed...how about buffing us rangers.
Getting heat damage on your dragon armour when you aren't a DPS class unlike rogue. That is your buff. Warriors can be more of a DPS class than rangers, we didnt get heat damage, do you see us complaining.
DUBSIDIA

First Warrior to Lvl 190 on server!

General of Revenge

"It's all fun and games until someone loses the lock"

Mages are far from nerfed...how about buffing us rangers.
Getting heat damage on your dragon armour when you aren't a DPS class unlike rogue. That is your buff. Warriors can be more of a DPS class than rangers, we didnt get heat damage, do you see us complaining.
We did in beta and almost everyone else agreed all except OTM which choose to do nothing.

I don't think Mage has been nerfed that bad. I was in a group with a Level 151 Mage going over 150+ Boggans. For 3 star mobs, the Mage out dps-ed me with 3 kills out of 5. It is only on the 4 star mobs that I out dps-ed him with 4 kills out of 5...
BluePapaBear - 164+ Rogue - Rhiannon

For the last time...mages are not nerfed. They may have gotten a small chunk taken out of their dmg but if you know what you're doing they're amazing.
Ie drop eshield, max dps skills and have a dual device druid. Oh and never use a bone wand. Thats how a mage who "knows what they are doing" plays. It is the only way to level. Everyone else is out of luck...

Drizz: Its sad I'm gone bro hold down the fort for mages everywhere :).
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Yes lol when i finally reached 160 i was so excited. I looked in shop at the wand and said, "Ok now where is the wand?...I waited for Admin to come out to say," Gotcha" like Ashton Kutcher's old Tv show Punked to say I've been pranked!..Seeing how Adamant is lvl 120 and has plus fire and ice i figured 160 would. With no aggy book i think my Bat wand will do the trick. Better yet I will use Wand of Hallows lol ;)