Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Whoever wanted to see xp charm!

I saw a thread a while back asking if the xp charms were real or just a myth so when I saw someone with one today i snapped a pic enjoy :D
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (220.97 KiB) Viewed 3068 times
" I just want you to no were all counting on you "

Danu

Clan: Nitro! The best clan in danu! :-)

Deathbat- lvl 106 Hybrid

xDeathDruidx- lvl 69 Full Heal (retired)

Legolas666- lvl 43 dps

Re: Whoever wanted to see xp charm!

I've seen about 3 on danu although these could be people using the same one, but no idea of the price in the mills i would i guess
" I just want you to no were all counting on you "

Danu

Clan: Nitro! The best clan in danu! :-)

Deathbat- lvl 106 Hybrid

xDeathDruidx- lvl 69 Full Heal (retired)

Legolas666- lvl 43 dps

Re: Whoever wanted to see xp charm!

I've seen about 3 on danu although these could be people using the same one, but no idea of the price in the mills i would i guess
There are 3, maybe 4 on danu, originally it was prime members that owned them, but u think they have been sold, 1 or 2 are kept for rare, historical reasons and the owners won't sell them. Only 1 or 2 are actually for sale.
12 months ago, the sale price was about 3 million, shame I didn't have the spare gold back then as I would have one banked and on one of my DF accounts for safe keeping.

The effects don't stack with exilars, so they are rarely used for levelling purposes as exilars are better and cheaper.

Should any of the danu owners want to sell one or even donate it, I will happily put it in pride of place on one of my 2011 characters. :-)
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)