Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First Dragonlord Codex - Druid Offhand

This is a horrible offhand, it has no "WOW" factor involved what do ever. No regens is just a slap to the face from OTM knowing our energy problems but not doing anything about it. For the best offhand there is its completely crap especially with luxury items that are on par or even better.

Pick up your game OTM, any experienced Druid will know this offhand is crap compared to 150 STORE BOUGHT items
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Ehhh... Good, not really, more like ok at best. Lets break it down...
+1 to everything you said. For the amount of effort it takes to get this, the reward isn't good enough. I would rather gear up another druid with full armor than waste time on this stuff. It looks cool, but you can't kill a boss by looking good.
This is the most usable dl offhand in all 5 classes the others are crappy.
I agree that they all could use some work. In my opinion I think that the quiver is the best because the skill actually adds divine damage, so killing a boss is quicker. But again, the effort needed to get this gear is not worth the reward.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Wow really? Druids get a good offhand and the other classes get crap? Bleh

You gain an additional 50 focus more than the 150 lux offhand. At our level and given the focus plateau an extra 50 focus is negligible... It might add an extra 15 or so to your natures touch.

Woohoo! 150 divine damage!!! If i see a druid auto attacking a boss for additional dps I'm gonna have to ask them what the hell they are doing... Not to mention the fact that the vast majority of high level druids, the druids that would be working to get this offhand that is, have sigils and would never auto attack since they want their sigils to kick in...

An additional 200 chaos resist. Well if i remember reading correctly full dragonlord armor gives around 1600 chaos resists. An extra 200 is ok i guess but nothing special in my opinion.

The skill, also from what I've read, gives an additional +600 chaos resist to all players in the spells area of effect in group and out of group. Lasts 20 seconds and has a one and a half minute cooldown. Once again eh... My question is, is this an instant cast skill? If it is I'll say its ok. If not i dont know, at the moment, that its that useful. Right now the only thing with real chaos damage is the chaos auras of bosses and surrounding mobs. The boss does announce its using the skill but the cast rate is quick enough that if the offhand books cast skill isn't instant, you're probably not gonna have enough time to cast it to help combat the aoe and given its short duration, isn't gonna last long enough to help against the next chaos aoe. I don't know however if other boss skills or auto attacks have additional chaos damage added to them. Haven't really tested. That also might help slightly if the other skills and autos have built in chaos damage. But, in my opinion, the resists added by full frozen already reduce the damage taken from chaos auras drastically and dragonlord almost doubles it meaning once again that I say, ehhhh, to the skill.

As we gain "all" that we loose 25 in combat energy regen. As of right now one of the biggest problems for druids is in combat energy regen.

On the upside though, the codex does look pretty bad @$$!

These are just MY own humble opinions on the druid offhand. I do feel like almost every other high level druid main will agree with me though.

Edited: Oh but regardless... Gratz on the offhand!!!
It's 300 focus. So it's double, or 150 more than, the lux you mentioned.

I don't know if that's a big difference still; I don't have much experience with druids.

Wow really? Druids get a good offhand and the other classes get crap? Bleh

You gain an additional 50 focus more than the 150 lux offhand. At our level and given the focus plateau an extra 50 focus is negligible... It might add an extra 15 or so to your natures touch.

Woohoo! 150 divine damage!!! If i see a druid auto attacking a boss for additional dps I'm gonna have to ask them what the hell they are doing... Not to mention the fact that the vast majority of high level druids, the druids that would be working to get this offhand that is, have sigils and would never auto attack since they want their sigils to kick in...

An additional 200 chaos resist. Well if i remember reading correctly full dragonlord armor gives around 1600 chaos resists. An extra 200 is ok i guess but nothing special in my opinion.

The skill, also from what I've read, gives an additional +600 chaos resist to all players in the spells area of effect in group and out of group. Lasts 20 seconds and has a one and a half minute cooldown. Once again eh... My question is, is this an instant cast skill? If it is I'll say its ok. If not i dont know, at the moment, that its that useful. Right now the only thing with real chaos damage is the chaos auras of bosses and surrounding mobs. The boss does announce its using the skill but the cast rate is quick enough that if the offhand books cast skill isn't instant, you're probably not gonna have enough time to cast it to help combat the aoe and given its short duration, isn't gonna last long enough to help against the next chaos aoe. I don't know however if other boss skills or auto attacks have additional chaos damage added to them. Haven't really tested. That also might help slightly if the other skills and autos have built in chaos damage. But, in my opinion, the resists added by full frozen already reduce the damage taken from chaos auras drastically and dragonlord almost doubles it meaning once again that I say, ehhhh, to the skill.

As we gain "all" that we loose 25 in combat energy regen. As of right now one of the biggest problems for druids is in combat energy regen.

On the upside though, the codex does look pretty bad @$$!

These are just MY own humble opinions on the druid offhand. I do feel like almost every other high level druid main will agree with me though.

Edited: Oh but regardless... Gratz on the offhand!!!

I don't know if that's a big difference still; I don't have much experience with druids.
By 150 he means level 150 lux not 150 focus lux. The level 150 lux offhand adds 250 focus.
Serethem Lvl: 210 Class: ranger
World:Herne Clan: Infection (full edl armor and bow thank you clan!)

Armageddon01 Lvl: 105 Class: Mage
World:Rosmerta Clan:

The level 150 lux focus off hand adds 250 focus not 150 focus. Like I've said, 50 more focus which at our levels and given the plateaue, adds next to nothing. But that comes at a cost of 25 in combat regen...
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

To me as my skills cost so much more than 25 energy you guys seem to be overexaggarting I can deal without 25 regen it dosent help much at all without the regen I'm still poping energy elixs and resots so I just put on more useful items this how I have Always seen it so I never bothered doinn what most druids did and buying all the regen gear
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+