Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Attempt on Hrungnir

lol, you think there had been no plat-spending, idol zerging, win-at-all-costs clan in Morrigan? 'Course there were. But they're gone. They just couldn't compete with us because we don't spend ridiculous amount of plat and can sustain farming for a very long time. We are no strangers to free-for-alls and massive idol usage when we have underpowered groups. But we don't accept that as a de facto way of killing bosses. So we adapt to form raid groups faster and kill faster. You can look at it this way - Avalon won the server by eliminating all competition. You can't say the same for your clan.
No offence to the rest of Morrigan, but your competition is and always has been, weak. Mentally and physically. I can't say we 'eliminated the competition' like y'all.. Though I imagine if one of our members was in Beta3 and could have told our members how important getting a camo would be so we were the only ones with them, it would have been a lot easier..

As much as I hate to admit it, RaptureEve is a damn powerful clan with a lot of devoted members. They would destroy most worlds' top clan and I can promise you, your clan would not be dominating like they are if they were on your world. In terms of my own clan, we do not resort to zerging when we don't have to worry about losing the boss, which is still rare, and when we complete a difficult kill with a lack of members, i still class it as a victory because we won. If you down a Boss you win, if you don't, you lose. We know how to take bosses with minimal plat usage.. We are probably within the top 3 major clans in game with least amount of deaths between members (check for yourself).. but when we have a messy fight, yes it does suck, but it is still a victory.

You mentioned you've had competition from idol-zerging un-skilled clans, but no real competition from people that are no strangers to taking bosses.. People that know what they're doing. You think you know what competition is but from everything I've heard and seen, the fact is far from it. You also claim that you don't comment on things that you know little about, and urge others to do the same.. That goes for boss encounters on worlds with competition.

You don't have to worry about rushing to kill Hrungnir because you know the next top clan on Morrigan don't stand a chance, whereas theirs 2 clans on Rosmerta and 2 clans on Arawn that could both smash Hrungnir, so they must take as soon as they believe they are ready, which they now will be as soon as he is nerfed.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

I don't see how people can get that sense of achievement the way the bosses are now.... Nerfed down to the toenail like they are.
I couldn't agree more. Heck it's not even just bosses that people asked to be nerfed. A lot of players here cried that Furious Sweep was OP because Trolls are "too hard". They got what they wanted.
Lol, couldn't agree more. They got what they wanted and more! Sad though, what I would actually like to see though is a complete re-run of Boss attack types. Make it more interesting. This game, is hit a mob till its dead, all bosses have pretty much the same speed etc.

I would like to see bosses, have different persona. Like i think SirBlaze mentioned, the troll shouldn't be wacking a big log around like its a fluffy bunny. It should be slow precise swings, maybe even new attack animations. When a boss does an Aoe skill maybe the troll could hit his log on the floor and make the screen rattle causing confusion to the characters making them stunned or something. Make it so you can dodge AOE by hiding behind a rock.

Just make the bosses a bit more realistic and interesting. Trolls shouldn't be running like faeries, tiptoing around. They should be running slow with giant steps virtually making the ground rattle a bit. I don't know maybe thats a bit in depth. But a boss re-do like this would have me playing this game none stop, would make it ten times more interesting 10 fold. May take time but it would be worth it in the end.

couldnt agree with you more, they Def need to try and make some animations and ways to attack or defend against a boss better or more realistic or just funner. The way it is now is rather boring imo.
Warrior lvl 175+ Clan Ascension. World herne

lol, you think there had been no plat-spending, idol zerging, win-at-all-costs clan in Morrigan? 'Course there were. But they're gone. They just couldn't compete with us because we don't spend ridiculous amount of plat and can sustain farming for a very long time. We are no strangers to free-for-alls and massive idol usage when we have underpowered groups. But we don't accept that as a de facto way of killing bosses. So we adapt to form raid groups faster and kill faster. You can look at it this way - Avalon won the server by eliminating all competition. You can't say the same for your clan.
No offence to the rest of Morrigan, but your competition is and always has been, weak. Mentally and physically. I can't say we 'eliminated the competition' like y'all.. Though I imagine if one of our members was in Beta3 and could have told our members how important getting a camo would be so we were the only ones with them, it would have been a lot easier..

As much as I hate to admit it, RaptureEve is a damn powerful clan with a lot of devoted members. They would destroy most worlds' top clan and I can promise you, your clan would not be dominating like they are if they were on your world. In terms of my own clan, we do not resort to zerging when we don't have to worry about losing the boss, which is still rare, and when we complete a difficult kill with a lack of members, i still class it as a victory because we won. If you down a Boss you win, if you don't, you lose. We know how to take bosses with minimal plat usage.. We are probably within the top 3 major clans in game with least amount of deaths between members (check for yourself).. but when we have a messy fight, yes it does suck, but it is still a victory.

You mentioned you've had competition from idol-zerging un-skilled clans, but no real competition from people that are no strangers to taking bosses.. People that know what they're doing. You think you know what competition is but from everything I've heard and seen, the fact is far from it. You also claim that you don't comment on things that you know little about, and urge others to do the same.. That goes for boss encounters on worlds with competition.

You don't have to worry about rushing to kill Hrungnir because you know the next top clan on Morrigan don't stand a chance, whereas theirs 2 clans on Rosmerta and 2 clans on Arawn that could both smash Hrungnir, so they must take as soon as they believe they are ready, which they now will be as soon as he is nerfed.
This is damn striaght true. Go to rosemerta to see competition i heard rhi is just the same. The competition is so crazy. Our 3rd best clan is more then likely like your second. The top 2 clans will enable to do morrdis and Hrungnir right when its nerfed. If our top 2 clans joined together now we could take down that beast i believe. Consider your self lucky(not lucky in my eyes) that you have no one to fight with cause if i was there with my clan or our 16 box rival was there i believe Avalon would be history. Try fighting against someone who constantly camps bosses while lvling everyone else's charc and then can solo some of the new dragonlord bosses. I doubt many could stand as tall as awake against that.

I understand i agree the bosses shouldn't be nerfed but if you have tried Hrungnir you will realise when you get him to around 30% health he heals to 40% then when you get him to 30% again he heals to 40%. This skill is not on a timer it works at a set point. Without that skill for both clans the 50k aoe wouldnt be a problem its the fact am he has an infinite amount of health so he is 'impossible' i can think of a way which we will try just for fun wether it works or not idk.

Brookie out.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Maybe try to experiment with it and develop a strategy to take advantage over other clans in future?;-)
Ok, so they're trying to find a strategy on how to take down a boss that will be changed soon and doesnt have any loot. Flawless logic
Use your noggin. The Adds will be the same, give or take 1 or 2 with a damage reduction and the genuine technique of taking the boss will be the same.

They already know exactly how to deal with adds and what to do with Hrungnir when he is nerfed. They are set!

My bet is on Badabing or Revenge to down Hrungnir first when nerf patch goes live. They will certainly have an advantage over their rival clans (unless rivals clans witnessed the technique).
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

This is damn striaght true. Go to rosemerta to see competition i heard rhi is just the same. The competition is so crazy. Our 3rd best clan is more then likely like your second. The top 2 clans will enable to do morrdis and Hrungnir right when its nerfed. If our top 2 clans joined together now we could take down that beast i believe. Consider your self lucky(not lucky in my eyes) that you have no one to fight with cause if i was there with my clan or our 16 box rival was there i believe Avalon would be history. Try fighting against someone who constantly camps bosses while lvling everyone else's charc and then can solo some of the new dragonlord bosses. I doubt many could stand as tall as awake against that.

I understand i agree the bosses shouldn't be nerfed but if you have tried Hrungnir you will realise when you get him to around 30% health he heals to 40% then when you get him to 30% again he heals to 40%. This skill is not on a timer it works at a set point. Without that skill for both clans the 50k aoe wouldnt be a problem its the fact am he has an infinite amount of health so he is 'impossible' i can think of a way which we will try just for fun wether it works or not idk.

Brookie out.
1st paragraph is 100% false don't need brookie trying to spread
Brookie just needs excuses for why he rarley kills bosses anymore :/
Shame he has stooped so low
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Perhaps its just me but how is a tank tanking adds off to the side and the druids healing him while u bolas and walk a boss a real strategy? If i leveled to 180+ got DL on my tank and was told to sit and hold xp mobs off to the side I'd be pissed. How about u make him have a pet or something that heals him or is a bit of challenge atleast (mini aggy). Give him a root or bolas. So instead of walking him.. You now have 2 mobs to deal with plus adds. You can mobs hat get called upon and arent based on a spawn point so that u always have 3 mobs come up every add call. A 50k aoe is rediculous. I wish u could watch 10 people in a big circle drop to the floor all at once. They made a boss untankable and unmeleeable. That's 2 classes made useless now. Do like a 3 part mob 1st 5 mins he hits crazy hard (frenzy but not like enrage), then make him have a huge resist buff where mage do little dmg, then go to a huge ac buff where melees do little dmg. You can do so many things with these mobs but all they do is make them into ranger and mage bosses.

Surprised people trollin on this post lol im pretty sure it was there choice to kill hrungnir, and they wanted to share their knowledge even though they already knew he doesnt have a drop. They can test it for when the boss goes live and also bossing is fun regardless if you use plat ITS YOUR CHOICE. And comenting on worlds with a dominant clan like Avalon of Morrigan. Theres a reason why Morrigan has no 190s at this point, no reason because no competition. Pointless to level if you have gear and always win. Its not just Morrigan there are severa worlds like that and its sad.
Chocosecret-Mage-level 190
YoureMine-Warrior-level 194
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon