Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is this where female sunlit came from?

Lol nice troll of the old concept art.

Whats funny though is that that was supposed to be the concept art of the new charecter models which were supposed to come out in update 4, which never happened. The clothing was supposed to be inconsequential, but it seems like the only thing they actually got around to doing lol.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

The new character models couldn't be put into the game, until the new engine is released. To give the game a better graphic and fine detail tuning (I think). So hopefully after the release of the new engine, which may be a few months maybe or hopefully at the end of the year. After the release of the game engine Im sure otm will bring in the big guns, with character models! And maybe some other things. Just my individual hope!
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

The new character models couldn't be put into the game, until the new engine is released. To give the game a better graphic and fine detail tuning (I think). So hopefully after the release of the new engine, which may be a few months maybe or hopefully at the end of the year. After the release of the game engine Im sure otm will bring in the big guns, with character models! And maybe some other things. Just my individual hope!
Ya but they said the new engine would be update 4.. In fact that is what I thought the update was supposed to all be about.

And that girl is a little too skinny for my tastes ;).
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki