Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Most experienced players??

Aileron for me, not kissing ass because he is my chief i just really admire that he has made it to 170 without an xp pot or lix. Same goes for his wife ceinwen
Whilst i agree that that is very impressive.. It is also very silly IMHO. Not sure on Morrigans economy but Elixers must be between 4-6k each. I am sure you can easily make 4-6k back in 45 mins of farming, so would be better off to buy elixers with in-game gold and re-farm the gold back. I have a 182 Rogue, 166 Druid and 151 Mage, and I have never bought an Elixer with Platinum, but have used well over a thousand, bought with in-game gold.

Most experienced player for me is a tough one, but I'd probably have to go with Prongs.
Number 1 mage in rhiannon :twisted: i knew youd be an *** and make a joke of this, but you always say how good of a mage i am so i agree with this posting

Most experienced i would say Sirblaze or dare i say RAPIDx
192 -- Mage (lure monkey since that's all OTM made mages good for)
188 -- Rogue
~InnerCircle of Rhiannon~

I am a forum guide , have any questions? I'm sure I can answer for a minimal fee of 500g a word (kidding)

Aileron for me, not kissing ass because he is my chief i just really admire that he has made it to 170 without an xp pot or lix. Same goes for his wife ceinwen
Whilst i agree that that is very impressive.. It is also very silly IMHO. Not sure on Morrigans economy but Elixers must be between 4-6k each. I am sure you can easily make 4-6k back in 45 mins of farming, so would be better off to buy elixers with in-game gold and re-farm the gold back. I have a 182 Rogue, 166 Druid and 151 Mage, and I have never bought an Elixer with Platinum, but have used well over a thousand, bought with in-game gold.

Most experienced player for me is a tough one, but I'd probably have to go with Prongs.
I'm pretty sure he has stated that he buys plat, just not exilars, which is kind of strange.
He has the 2011 holloween exp charm

Zniper lvl 175 ranger

MEMBER OF ELEMENTALS -Belenus

Android Beta Tester

Pig your cheif has an overpowered outdated charm. HE doesn't need to use elix. He already get double the exp of anyone else why would he use elixers??
:lol:

I don't really think there is any experienced player on Crom... Maybe Danu (Allmayce) but that's it.
Definitely Danu. He's an absolute beast in all aspects and classes in the game.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Ummm there are tactics, Airrius. Unfortunately, they arn't major tactics but none the less, they are tactics. As or brute force, timing of some skills can really help (thus a tactic) to prevent, provoke, or delay something from happening. Just saying.

On the topic of experience, it's time spent doing something in combination of knowledge gained. What kind of experience are you talking about? Clan leadership, healing, soloing bosses/mobs, tanking, specific mob farming, pvp, class experience, or merchanting?

There are a lot of players I can list here from both Rhiannon and other worlds. From what I've experienced, RAPIDx has been playing long enough to understand the game, successfuly leads a clan with the help of other generals and guardians, shows mastery of the rogue class as well as skill in playing as a druid and a descent amount of time spent on his mage. He is quite experienced in pvp and beta tested to help assure we get a quality update. Through all this, I can say that RAPIDx is one of the most experienced players.

There is no single player who is more experienced than another; only better ;)
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

FrostKnight

Nuff said
Good to tell the truth sometimes... I'm not a ERMERGERD PROFESSIONAL but I have been playing for quite a while....
You are a professional in my eyes my friend, as SirBlaze said a professional at what is for you to determine.

Lets let the community choose which one i am talking about ;)
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...