Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Most experienced players??

There are hundreds of the most experienced players who have played before the otherworld came out (dunno which update that was) anyone could be one ... Who ever the person was who only uses the pendant good job i know how hard it is, using one sacrifices using a camo charm which i guess you all have glued to your characters... There's a few lix junkies who know quite a bit but i still admire the great minds who first worked out you can kill anything with two rangers and a bolas (before chaos damage)
217 ranger
Taranis

I would vote myself lol.
You tell me a class and build to make and i can level it and own with it. I can beat any class with any class in pvp. I can make a dps warrior while being able to tank.
I can make a dps druid. I can make a lure monkey mage, i can make a fire /ice build mage or a support mage, i can make a support/ dps ranger or a dex ranger, i test all weapons and the abilitye available to each class and i max them and see how they help. I get items to see how they help and test stuff such as evasions and resists. I test how armor helps and the damage of mobs and the strength plateau. Lol i think i have spent one of the most amounts of time testing all this lol.. Spent probably over 3m this year on it haha.
Playing since ol' September 2011

PlayerOne
111 mage
Crom
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?

Brookie wrote:Pig your cheif has an overpowered outdated charm. HE doesn't need to use elix. He already get double the exp of anyone else why would he use elixers??

:lol:

True, they do say it like he gets normal exp, which would be semi-impressive. :roll:

“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Not sure why the topic of most experienced players has been raised.

IMHO being an experienced player just means taking a keen interest in the game, understanding its needs, its inner workings, etc. and being able to from that achieve a lot of things that less experienced players can. i.e. take any class and build it up to be a good character. To know the true meaning and understanding what it is and the role of each individual class...the list goes on.

There are many people that I know that I think are capable of such things
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

My list would look a little like:

Aileron & Ceinwen
Godo & Forestress
Teaweasel
Pikel
SHADOWKRAR

These 7 Characters have astounded me with their knowledge of CH, Amazing contribution to the forum, great guides and information to items and content, as well as exploring the in game content.

Honestly, Aileron, Ceinwen, Godo and fore could use elixers and still be on this list, all 4 of these players have an outstanding knowledge of the game and their respective classes.

Teaweasel has done so much for the ch community, enough said.

Pikel and SHADOWKRAR have typed great gear and content guides.

Im sure there are plenty more players that would be on this list, these are just the ones i know about.
Guide to Warden/Meteo/Frozen/Dragon Weps : http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=32427

Brookie wrote:Pig your cheif has an overpowered outdated charm. HE doesn't need to use elix. He already get double the exp of anyone else why would he use elixers??

A charm is a strategy move, we aren't talking about who has had the greatest feats in leveling. This is a conversation about who is the most experienced player. I back Pig up when I say Aileron. He hands down has lots of knowledge about the game, tons of amazing flawless stratgies.

I also think Eliminater is one quite as experienced. Playing every class to 150+, being a boss as he is. He has lots of raiding knowledge and knowledge of classes, he plays the game well and strategically.

There are many more experienced players out there, not only on morrigan but tons of other worlds aswell. I don't think experience can be measured with such a small sample size of your world, and also people are entitled to different opinions, it all goes down to the fact of: What does a well Experienced player mean to you? Peolple could interpret experienced player as someone who has played a long time, someone who is strategic and even someone who may be just a high level. To me, its all the above and more.

No one takes this title more then Admin!

Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Robert wrote:

True, they do say it like he gets normal exp, which would be semi-impressive. :roll:

May I also add, unless circumstances have changed. That, that charm is Marashill's and Aileron is just borrowing it for the time being. Meh, I wish I had that charm. Also the time Aileron has to play is very small, So I am amazed still at his efforts even with the charm to get to 170+!

Proud Clansman of Avalon

Pestillence wrote:
Robert wrote:

May I also add, unless circumstances have changed. That, that charm is Marashill's and Aileron is just borrowing it for the time being. Meh, I wish I had that charm. Also the time Aileron has to play is very small, So I am amazed still at his efforts even with the charm to get to 170+!

I am not bashing i just dont think you can give a reason that he has leveled to 170 without elix when he gains more exp then everyone else who hasn't got an elix. If he said your cheif for his knowledge and strategy then thats fine but to state something which is very misleading. He said he doesnt use elix true but he does have a charm that he uses to level which gives double the amount of any other play not using an elix.

I have a few top players godo and fore are 2 of them they have not spent a singal penny on this game and have a druid 180+ a rogue 180+ a warrior 180+ a mage 150+ not a penny. The warrior is the best geared warrior in server the druid is also the best geared support druid in server. The rogue is one of the top rogues on server. To beable to achieve that without spending a penny an earn so much respect from everyone on there server makes them the most experinced players ever imo.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Brookie wrote:
Pestillence wrote:
Robert wrote: :lol:

I am not bashing i just dont think you can give a reason that he has leveled to 170 without elix when he gains more exp then everyone else who hasn't got an elix. If he said your cheif for his knowledge and strategy then thats fine but to state something which is very misleading. He said he doesnt use elix true but he does have a charm that he uses to level which gives double the amount of any other play not using an elix.

I have a few top players godo and fore are 2 of them they have not spent a singal penny on this game and have a druid 180+ a rogue 180+ a warrior 180+ a mage 150+ not a penny. The warrior is the best geared warrior in server the druid is also the best geared support druid in server. The rogue is one of the top rogues on server. To beable to achieve that without spending a penny an earn so much respect from everyone on there server makes them the most experinced players ever imo.

Wow, What an amazing feat! Give him/her my congratulations. Im just retaliating to your quoted post above, it is not misleading when Piggy or anyone else says, Aileron has reached 170+ without Using Exp elixirs, potions. Not misleading one bit. He has reached that point through time, dedication of of course MARSHILL's exp charm. I still think its an amazing effort, I don't even have the mentality to grind anymore. I kill mobs for 15 minutes then like, whatever Im going to get off. Hence the reason why I haven't even broken 160 yet. Aileron and Ceinwen here, exp charm or not has put in the hard yards to get where they are, and thats amazing. As well as everyone else who have reached 170+ I congratulate all, including you Brookie! Its an amazing effort and wish I had the determination to level up.

Back to the original topic, the most experienced player in my opinion is one, who uses past experiences from foreign out of game knowledge, and knowledge from other games to make them self stand out from the rest. An experienced player is someone who can formulate strategies, battle plans and get people to co-operate. An Experienced player is someone who has extensive knowledge of the game, and someone who performs at maximum standards. I believe there are many, in this game that met all of the above. And I congratulate your feats.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Proud Clansman of Avalon