Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Does gaining levels make u better but weaker?

I thought target lock was cool at first because it stopped ksing but.... It did not.
I have been camping that hatchling level 75 and level 50-100 noobs are camping at the same time but when it spawns i do sneaky attack which is 49/35 and hit 4500 on it. Then i auto 800-1000s on it but a level 80 noob hits it 3 times and gets lock WTF!!?!? The only way for me to get it is to bring my noob mage and keep him grouped so i get lock.

Another example is Aggragoth
We had a group of 8 175+ dps fighting for Aggragoth with all top gear against a 140-160 damage group with low dps equipment and they get lock because we are overleveled?
I mean target lock is cool but it should be based on dps because i am soooo tired of losing bosses because i am a high level which makes no sense.

Essentially the more levels your clan gets the less powerful they get which is like a math problem that is backwards like 5+3=2 !?!?
Same happens to me. Target lock is stupid.
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

How it should work:

Fixed percentage to gain lock, regardless of level.
50% or more damage results in you getting the exp, but not the drop if it is locked by someone else.

Higher levelled players should have the advantage of getting lock because they took the time and effort to do so. Target lock, currently, has a percentage lock depending on your level and the mob you are fighting. OTM's intention for this was to make it equally possible for all levels to gain lock, but something is not calculated right because lower level mobs are much more easily locked by lower levels.

Keep it how it is, but change lock percentage to a fixed amount. First hit first lock is rediculous and seems to only be suggested by those with lower and weaker characters so they can steal kills while spamming idols and pots, because lets face it, bosses can be taken down by a group of low levels spamming pots and idols to ovewhelm them. Which would just be sad to see.
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats

Target lock is working as it should right now, letting everybody enjoy the content for their level.

Kill bosses your level, enjoy the competition with others your level.

Do you want to kill a low level boss because you need for your alt? Use your alt and enjoy the competition!

Do you want to kill because you are a collector? Buy from lower levels, as lower levels buy stuff they need from higher levels.

Do you want to kill because your main does not have something he was supposed to have before? (e.g. aggra stuff) Ask OTM for faster respawns because it means it did not respawn fast enough.

Do you want to kill because you are bored? Ask OTM for more high level bosses and faster respawns.

P.S.: I have taken advantage of TL a couple times and I have been owned several times by noobs while soloing stonevale bosses. I felt it right almost every time.
Main: Imma
Class: Druid
Lvl: 221
World: Morrigan

I don't see why high levels who are trying to collect items for their alts or for funsies should be punished. They are the ones who gave their time, effort and maybe money to OTM to reach where they are. Why should they have to make way for people who aren't as deserving?
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135