Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Does gaining levels make u better but weaker?

Don't be farming the noobs dragon! lol. Let them have their cake and eat it too!

This is the only flaw in the first hit argument I make. Someone standing on the spawnpoint of something they can solo would have an unfair advantage with first hit lock.

To solve this issue only make certain soloable bosses have the curent slide rule lock percentage. Every other boss that cannot be reasonably solo'd should be first hit lock.
Last edited by mdimarco on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

How would u know your level 107.... Lol
110. And I'm taking a guess that you really should have plenty of aggy gear by the time someone is at ur lvl. Top gear eh? Let them get theirs. LOL.
U must not know how aggy goes for most servers as high as he is they still have lower lvl clannies and new recruit a that want aggy gear.
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians

How would u know your level 107.... Lol
110. And I'm taking a guess that you really should have plenty of aggy gear by the time someone is at ur lvl. Top gear eh? Let them get theirs. LOL.
U must not know how aggy goes for most servers as high as he is they still have lower lvl clannies and new recruit a that want aggy gear.
Different things in different servers I guess. We have like one clan that kills aggy....
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

I agree with the lock but the amount needed to gain the lock is stupid like 60% for a level 180 to lock 75 drag maybe 65% i should always get lock at 50% no matter if its level 1 mob. It does take the fun out of leveling as i constantly make myself weaker but it makes no difference i have made a rogue alt. i never use to farm bosses for drops to sell but since this lock annoyed me so much i decided why bit take advantage of it??
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Event bosses really shouldnt have lock ppl like to collect items or get items for their alts but cant really do it because they lose the lock to a lower lvl group. Ik they put bosses in for all lvl range but really these bosses are limited time and to prevent a high lvl from gettig it just because be just happens to be a high lvl when the even comes out is completely stupid. Ik last summer many wanted to collect the solice gear for either their alts or for the way it looked and preventing them from doing so isnt fair events come and go makin it hard to get the items after the event is over. As for aggy those items are completely optional they are mandatory u dont have to get them there really should be no lock on it lock should only count on bosses for main quests to allow players to get their quest gear aggy gear is not quest gear. Another big difference on aggy gear is the assumption even if they have killed it a hundred times u assume they have the gear they need, the simple fact is void items are ridiculously rare so for that reason alone high lvls still have a reason to kill it. They also may still need certain bracelets ik for my clan we still need more nature touch bracelets for our druids but they are just so rare and we still need more godly rings any decent ring takes many aggy kills to just drop so high lvls have many reasons to still kill aggy.

Event bosses really shouldnt have lock ppl like to collect items or get items for their alts but cant really do it because they lose the lock to a lower lvl group. Ik they put bosses in for all lvl range but really these bosses are limited time and to prevent a high lvl from gettig it just because be just happens to be a high lvl when the even comes out is completely stupid. Ik last summer many wanted to collect the solice gear for either their alts or for the way it looked and preventing them from doing so isnt fair events come and go makin it hard to get the items after the event is over. As for aggy those items are completely optional they are mandatory u dont have to get them there really should be no lock on it lock should only count on bosses for main quests to allow players to get their quest gear aggy gear is not quest gear. Another big difference on aggy gear is the assumption even if they have killed it a hundred times u assume they have the gear they need, the simple fact is void items are ridiculously rare so for that reason alone high lvls still have a reason to kill it. They also may still need certain bracelets ik for my clan we still need more nature touch bracelets for our druids but they are just so rare and we still need more godly rings any decent ring takes many aggy kills to just drop so high lvls have many reasons to still kill aggy.
I believe that its more fair to have people get their MAINS event items rather than hogging the bosses for their alts.
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

target lock is okay, the problem is just that there are not enough bosses.

If ur lvl 180+ there is nothing to do in this game for u then bosses.
U cant really level much more.
And there are only few bosses who get killed by all others high lvl players.

So OTM just need to add more high lvl bosses and increase boss spawn time, so high lvls wont kill the low lvl bosses anymore.
The most high lvls just do it because they are bored, nothing is up they can do.

BTW. Instead of making the lock level based, it would make more sense to make it damage based.
As more damage u are doing, the more u need to do for get lock.

A lvl 110 rogue can ks a lvl 130 druid very easily, because of this.

target lock is okay, the problem is just that there are not enough bosses.

If ur lvl 180+ there is nothing to do in this game for u then bosses.
U cant really level much more.
And there are only few bosses who get killed by all others high lvl players.

So OTM just need to add more high lvl bosses and increase boss spawn time, so high lvls wont kill the low lvl bosses anymore.
The most high lvls just do it because they are bored, nothing is up they can do.

BTW. Instead of making the lock level based, it would make more sense to make it damage based.
As more damage u are doing, the more u need to do for get lock.

A lvl 110 rogue can ks a lvl 130 druid very easily, because of this.
yes in essence u could also say more bosses and no longer a need for target lock many suggested for them to just increase the boss count because with small number of bosses target lock isnt that great.