Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What is the purpose of a rogue?

What otm should have done is that if our auto is crappy make the skills actually good.
Skills are actually pretty good now. My shadow strike is hitting bosses 1.3k to 2.3k which is pretty high dmg to do on a dragonlord boss. Also just a tip if you have 50 sneaky attack and are on a haste this skill is worth using against bosses. Hits 1200-2k and never misses.
So what your saying is we have 2 skills to rely on one you cant use constantly

Didnt say that at all, what you were saying was that otm should have made our skills good like you literally have nothing to use. I was just giving an example of a coule good skills that i have been using. I also use a maxed quick strike, and as a rogue im very happy to have life steal now as it is very good for surviving as these dragonlord bosses do some heavy aoe. I hope i went into enough detail as to why i think rogue skills are good now for you. This is just my build for bossing, there are other good skills that i dont even use.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

We are rogues, the highest melee not skills. We are an additional dps where without any rogues almost every boss (that's actually in your level range) will enrage because the kills will be too slow. 2k skill dmg from mages are bs compared to 4 1k dmg hits in a very short amount of time.
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

We are rogues, the highest melee not skills. We are an additional dps where without any rogues almost every boss (that's actually in your level range) will enrage because the kills will be too slow. 2k skill dmg from mages are bs compared to 4 1k dmg hits in a very short amount of time.
rangers and warriors should have the highest melee not rogues. Dl armor makes it rangers not wars
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Didnt say that at all, what you were saying was that otm should have made our skills good like you literally have nothing to use. I was just giving an example of a coule good skills that i have been using. I also use a maxed quick strike, and as a rogue im very happy to have life steal now as it is very good for surviving as these dragonlord bosses do some heavy aoe. I hope i went into enough detail as to why i think rogue skills are good now for you. This is just my build for bossing, there are other good skills that i dont even use.
+1 to this i do agree. Qs sneaky steal and shadow are really the only skilld i find useful. I havent tried riposte yet tho.

On a boss fight my 2k damage hits 200 and i miss 70% of time even with 50 smoke bomb... So please you have no clue.
Maybe if you had some dex with that smokebomb, you could actually hit it
https://streamable.com/4gxgz

+1 to this i do agree. Qs sneaky steal and shadow are really the only skilld i find useful. I havent tried riposte yet tho.
With a strength build riposte is EPIC :).
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

On a boss fight my 2k damage hits 200 and i miss 70% of time even with 50 smoke bomb... So please you have no clue.
Maybe if you had some dex with that smokebomb, you could actually hit it
I hav close to 500 dex dont comment on my build if you have no clue.

Its not even about dex anyone way attack to defence ratio my smoke did like 1200 off the boss and still miss over half with close to 5000 attack... -.-
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening