Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What is the purpose of a rogue?

Decent? I wish. Go to arena with rouges killing all the time as a support druid to do quest, Heal without running out of en, solo without dieing. That's decent, but druids can do none of the things without a lot of help.
thats the meaning of support lol.
Um druids have more roles than just support, just like any class. Does it say that druids are a support class? no. Every class has support skills as well as dps skills and tanking skills.

Decent? I wish. Go to arena with rouges killing all the time as a support druid to do quest, Heal without running out of en, solo without dieing. That's decent, but druids can do none of the things without a lot of help.
thats the meaning of support lol.
Um druids have more roles than just support, just like any class. Does it say that druids are a support class? no. Every class has support skills as well as dps skills and tanking skills.
If your tking to me ik that. And he said try being a support druid and surviving rogues and crap without any skills or whatever.

Also bosses defence and pirece resist are so high that our autos mean nothing now which is sad i would like to see all resist on all bosses equal o give each class a fair chance of taking it out and all bosses defence needs to be halved.
+1
I agree thats why rangers are getting stepped on by other classes. Even the same lvl druid as my ranger can out dps me while were training or bossing. Thats the point where i just gave up and walked away from my ranger.

Also bosses defence and pirece resist are so high that our autos mean nothing now which is sad i would like to see all resist on all bosses equal o give each class a fair chance of taking it out and all bosses defence needs to be halved.
+1
I agree thats why rangers are getting stepped on by other classes. Even the same lvl druid as my ranger can out dps me while were training or bossing. Thats the point where i just gave up and walked away from my ranger.
My mage gets out dpsed by druids lol.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Rogues are meant to be a melee class. Or at least thats what otm made of it as all the skills are crap except sneaky which you cant use half the time. But now that bosses have high pierce resist wth is there to do except become support? And just keep casting poison wep like an idiot instead of being dps like a rogue should be.

I have read about Brookie's build and he doesn't have the best possible build if he is aiming to go for kills. That said, Mages are still pretty damn powerful and a top DPS Mage in top Aggy Gear would be/should be destroying everyone on these bosses with ridiculously high defence and physical resist.
Woah dont get me wrong i get alot of kills be my gear is what i would call close to perfect. Mages can still get close they shouldn't beable too

I have 350 str
450 dex
120 vit
All without add ons

I dont die alot i get druids to do there job and we have great kiters but i can lose kills

I hav 40 shadowstrike possible to do 2.4k
50 Sneak possible to do 8.35k
50 rend 742 damage over time (this needs a boost for 50 rend it should be at least 1.5* that imo.)
50 quick possible to do 3.2k damage
1860 damage and 3680 attack...
Such low Vitality lol.

Personally, I think 3.6k attack is a bit of a waste.. you'll still be missing over 50% of hits. The 50 Rend is also a bit of a waste. Rend is good because of the fast cast and chance of landing, not the nooby DoT. But I'll let you figure your build, just saying i dn't think it's the best build possible for going for kills.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy