Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What is the purpose of a rogue?

#31
Deathreaver wrote:yup rogues need a damage boost
and a slight armor boost

mages need their spells to cost slightly less

warriors = fine

rangers need a slight damage boost

druids = fine

Heres how it should be:
Rogues- slight armor boost. Dont need dmg boost but is reccomended
Rangers- absolute crap atm. Needs dmg boost heal boost and armor boost
Warriors- too op. Nerf em a little. No reason a warrior should get kill over ranger
Mages- slighty less cooldown to ice skills and less energy to cast
Druids- like always theyre decent and could use somthin im not sure of
Last edited by Alphachicken on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: What is the purpose of a rogue?

#33
yes rogues DO need a damage boost

theyre supposed to be the dps class of the game
so they have to have higher damage

warriors are op this update in comparison to the other classes
but i think this is because the other classes were nerfed too much
not warriors powered up

and druids are good
their heals are still awesome

me and another lvl 100 druid can duo rockbelly and i only have to use at maximum 2 restos and 1 idol
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

Re: What is the purpose of a rogue?

#34
Deathreaver wrote:yup rogues need a damage boost
and a slight armor boost

mages need their spells to cost slightly less

warriors = fine

rangers need a slight damage boost

druids = fine


I agree with everything except your comment on rogues. I dont think. Dmg boost will help much at all, autos just need to hit the majority of the time.
Enjoy the little things in life...
One day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Re: What is the purpose of a rogue?

#35
Aaragorn wrote:
Deathreaver wrote:yup rogues need a damage boost
and a slight armor boost

mages need their spells to cost slightly less

warriors = fine

rangers need a slight damage boost

druids = fine


I agree with everything except your comment on rogues. I dont think. Dmg boost will help much at all, autos just need to
hit the majority of the time.


I personally think a damage boost on rend is needed. We do not need more armour though at all

Mages need more armour and better e boost imo and faster cast time an cooldown for it

Rangers need more damage on skills by at least 1.5*

Druids need help with energy imo

Warriors can be decent but i still believe taunt in underpowered

All bosses defence needs to be cut in half. And evasion reduced slightly. That would give class balance.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Re: What is the purpose of a rogue?

#36
ok yeah maybe rogue armor doesnt need to be increased but their auto damage should still be increased
ranger damage does NOT need to be increased
i was leveling with a ranger the same level as me earlier today and even with a 5 second head start and lux damage he outdpsed me in about 3 seconds


+1 to everything else brookie said
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

Re: What is the purpose of a rogue?

#37
Deathreaver wrote:ok yeah maybe rogue armor doesnt need to be increased but their auto damage should still be increased
ranger damage does NOT need to be increased
i was leveling with a ranger the same level as me earlier today and even with a 5 second head start and lux damage he outdpsed me in about 3 seconds


+1 to everything else brookie said


This is no offence to you but at high levels you don't know what we are talking about. Rangers seriously do need an increase they struggle and alot are making alts. The ranger class is dieing big time...
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Re: What is the purpose of a rogue?

#38
Brookie wrote:
Deathreaver wrote:ok yeah maybe rogue armor doesnt need to be increased but their auto damage should still be increased
ranger damage does NOT need to be increased
i was leveling with a ranger the same level as me earlier today and even with a 5 second head start and lux damage he outdpsed me in about 3 seconds


+1 to everything else brookie said


This is no offence to you but at high levels you don't know what we are talking about. Rangers seriously do need an increase they struggle and alot are making alts. The ranger class is dieing big time...

Mmm, I guess I have seen too much of Phurious and Asceliral to sympathize with rangers too much. I mean, class balance seems messed up but Dragonlord seems to stabalize it...
Image

Re: What is the purpose of a rogue?

#39
Brookie wrote:
Deathreaver wrote:ok yeah maybe rogue armor doesnt need to be increased but their auto damage should still be increased
ranger damage does NOT need to be increased
i was leveling with a ranger the same level as me earlier today and even with a 5 second head start and lux damage he outdpsed me in about 3 seconds


+1 to everything else brookie said


This is no offence to you but at high levels you don't know what we are talking about. Rangers seriously do need an increase they struggle and alot are making alts. The ranger class is dieing big time...

Exactly, listen to Brookie. At my lvl, I have to cast about 2 barbed and 2 sharp shot just to get aggro. Even with rapid shot. And for some reason, a druid in my clan named MiniMog always gets the kills.....
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests