Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

COMPUTERS?

I'm curious as to if we are going to be adding Celtic Heroes as a MMORPG (massive multiplayer role playing game), for the computer? please message me back.

Re: COMPUTERS?

I think it would be nice to be able to play it on the computer. I just get sick of the handheld when playing for longer periods of time I guess. I wonder if there is a way to view iPod screen on the computer, sort of like there is a way to view computer screen on the iPod, I wonder if it can work in reverse and if so if there are computer controls that can be used. Hmm.
Petition to Eliminate "No Shaming" Rule from World Forums!

If this was available on windows, I think I'd get fired. Thank the gods there's no wifi at my work :lol:
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian

The codes used to make this game are adapted on iOS devices, it cannot work on a computer.

If this was available on windows, I think I'd get fired. Thank the gods there's no wifi at my work :lol:

I know what you mean. :lol:
"I sense you don't like me but that's ok I love me enough for the both of us"

Ive talked to Admin about this in the game before patch.

He asked my opinion on why LOL (League of Legends) Was such a popular game.. My thoughs were because it was a computer game and alot of people have computers and ipods but not all have wireless internet. So if they like MMORPG's they have a limited choice pinned to cmputers.

After i told him this he said he understands but would like to keep this game strickly mobile.

Bsides this game is great on mobile if we add to computer we all will be overrun with thousands of people and thosands of scammers. We already have our problms with those dont need more i love this game.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

if this is run on a computer it opens the door for other software to be run to manipulate data being sent to the server, which opens up its own possibilities. None of them good.
Aoibheann - Ranger 87 - Serenity - Arawn
Beany - Mage 57 - Serenity - Arawn

i highly doubt one thumb mobile will go to computers all though that would be nice to play on my laptop everyonce in a while and be able to text on my iphone when i have incoming texts. the closest you get to playing celtic heroes on a computer is if you have ipad cuz of the big screen and retina graphic capabilities, thats abt it though. but i really hope admin and devs consider computerizieng celtic heroes. :geek:

Dakmagician
World: Lugh
Lvl71+
Druid
Clan: BERSERKERS

As a new player, I for one would not mind playing this on my Mac Book pro. This is because the game's lethargic communication through phones and Ipad slows down the tempo of the game, as text during fighting mobs is close to impossible. This makes for a lack of ability to talk to other players in order to make real time adjustments while fighting mobs. I had one such instance during a quest that entailed killing the pigs in stonevale for the collecting of pig tails for some quest. The group kept agro-ing other mobs in pursuit of named mobs, while I kept having to stop to tell them to move back, so I may pull only one mob of the time. Many deaths later, it was finally figured out.

But on the other hand, the limited communication ability creates a new climate, that is more action orientated. Good players aggregate to good players who sense dangerous situations in games by action instead of written direction.

In closing, this makes me believe that how it is currently is fine by me. As a two week in player I enjoy the game and although the limited communications can hurt in instances of aforementioned, the possibility of this being put on a laptop giving a higher probability to players to integrate other programs, such a parse machines and hacks, is not worth it, as the instances of hacks has ruined so many epic games it is a tragedy. Hacks ruined countless games, such as WOW and Everquest.

Warmly, Farmer
World: Danu
Class: Farmer
For Liberty, and Justice for All.
Son of Dorn
Guardian of Nitro