Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What's wrong with your class?

While warriors have decent damage now this is only tempory soon warriors wont even have a viable dps route and since tanks are limited in the amounts needed warriors need another option. A sad truth out best dps skill isnt even usuable with our main quest weapon which makes it even worst to deal decent damage and the main role through quest gear is purely tanking but again u wont even need every warrior to tank. So when warriors get their off hand weapons if they arent tanking they won't use it which is the only class that has this problem.

Druids-

It all comes down to energy consumption for druids.

Natures touch 50/ costs 437 energy
Abundance 49/ costs 460 e
Bark 50/ costs 695 e

Those are just couple that i can get close to 50/. I can also get breath to 49/ but i have never even tried it because Inknow it would cost too much energy. It costs 1.5k energy just to buff and heal the target once

Like other posters said, harvest needs to be boosted or energy boost needs to be able to be used by druids also.
World: Rhiannon
Clan: InnerCircle
Juggernaut lvl180 warrior
MsRaindrop lvl190 druid

Druids-

It all comes down to energy consumption for druids.

Natures touch 50/ costs 437 energy
Abundance 49/ costs 460 e
Bark 50/ costs 695 e

Those are just couple that i can get close to 50/. I can also get breath to 49/ but i have never even tried it because Inknow it would cost too much energy. It costs 1.5k energy just to buff and heal the target once

Like other posters said, harvest needs to be boosted or energy boost needs to be able to be used by druids also.
I guarentee that otm will post something like oh well thats why mages have eboost and sacrafice like druids require another person to even work properly.
I wonder why the energy cost for bark is well over natures touch
Jacoby
184 Rogue
Morrigan
Havoc

Rogues

Energy costs of all skills are way to high if you have them maxed.

Not alot of survivability during bosses, ive maxed life steal and bandage wounds gave myself 4k hp and still died 20 times at snorri and there was 3 druids there.

Cant really out dps everyone without a haste on. Which that shouldnt be the case, rogues should be the best dps since we cant really do much else.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

I just alted druid and tried maxing breath.

Turns out at 49/ breath, it costs 916 energy. Yes 916!!! That is almost as much as the skill heals... This skill requires waaaaay too much energy
World: Rhiannon
Clan: InnerCircle
Juggernaut lvl180 warrior
MsRaindrop lvl190 druid

Give rogues a way to avoid AoE's.

With AoE's now hitting up to 5k+.. It gives us no choice but to have about 500 or more Vit, which in turn gives us no variation to different builds.
Group evades.

If one person evades an AoE attack in your group, everybody in the group evades it.
"We don't agree because our experience brings us to opposing views. That's life. At the end of the day there's no reason to go against how you see it. The choice is yours."

Rogues

Energy costs of all skills are way to high if you have them maxed.

Not alot of survivability during bosses, ive maxed life steal and bandage wounds gave myself 4k hp and still died 20 times at snorri and there was 3 druids there.

Cant really out dps everyone without a haste on. Which that shouldnt be the case, rogues should be the best dps since we cant really do much else.
+1
BluePapaBear - 164+ Rogue - Rhiannon