Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The ability to change class?

I am really sick of being a ranger and would like to change class but i have put so much into my ranger(lvl 181. We are pretty much useless now. I am wondering if otm will ever put in a plat item, the ability to change class. This would include changing all quest gear too. I would pay up to 4k plat to do this. There are so many posts about how crappy rangers are and admin simply ignores it. Id rather rangers fixed than have a summer event.
-Hard work beats talent when talent doest work hard-

Re: The ability to change class?

All classes have there flaws, so sick of seeing people complain about there class on forums, and trust me rangers arent useless. My clan has a few of them and honestly we wouldnt have killed any bosses yet this update without them. -1 on the plat class change.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

This will never happen I hope.
+1
OTM will be wasting resources to reconfigure lots of things once a change class is executed since all the gears, abilities and what not have to be readjusted and re calibrated. OTM might as well work on how to make the game better with regards to contents that would add more fun and adventure to the game.. just my 2 cents.. :D
BluePapaBear - 164+ Rogue - Rhiannon

Druids are hard to level, no way. This is a ranger speaking. Go get a lvel 181 ranger to suddenly being a level 181 druid? How do you think other druids would feel? Same with mages, mages are hard to level too.

But at the same time those who stay ranger will be getting a-lot of ranger items. :lol:
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

I was thinking bout this as it's a pain in the ass to solo lvl for me so maby if OTM only let you change once and took a few lvls or not let high high lvls do it maby just before 120 or something
Homeless guy
Lvl 113+ Druid hybrid
Mabon
IWarriorhd's favorite homeless druid, yea that's right get on my level :D

i hope (like many others do) that this will never happen

or maybe they could have this happen with a big nerf in everything from the original
like for example lets say a ranger with maxed abilities and lvl 180 switches classes
then they turn into like a lvl 100 with 0 abilities

and it should cost like 400k or something gold

my suggestion is this just doesnt happen though because it just isnt right

Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage