Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Infinity!

Easy.....
Step 1: 1 person starts with 50k.... He gives 50k to a friend with 50k ... the 1st person log out then back in to find their 50k back... 2nd person just stands there collectingnmore and more money.... until they have enough.....

step 2: 2nd person buys a lux item.... then gives to 1st person.... 2nd person logs out then back in only to have the lux item he just gave away.... It can go on and on for millions and millions worth of lux and gold....

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Hi there, thanks for posting.

Everything is logged so we can make sure you won't lose any gold you spent.

Thanks!
Heya, I purchased a Connacht vanquisher helm off a mate just before the servers went down. Will I still have it?
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Hi there, thanks for posting.

Everything is logged so we can make sure you won't lose any gold you spent.

Thanks!
Heya, I purchased a Connacht vanquisher helm off a mate just before the servers went down. Will I still have it?
No

There is always going to be a bug... I've been playing for a few months and only been on this site for a week. My main acc Confuzzled is only a month old though. I've noticed that every time there is a "fix" in the game some people gain, some people lose and others don't notice, benefit or lose at all. It's just a fact. Changing one code in the system results in a default somewhere in another code. Just find a way to make the default in the other code unnoticable or minor. Such as losing 1gp every time you log off or something. Minor/Newer players will notice it due to their amounts of money but stronger and more active players wouldn't notice. I only look at my money by thousands. I have about 194k in my inventory but overall it's 194,9**gp because I don't care about the other 2 numbers. Just try your best to fix the game while I'm at school so I don't miss out. I use every second I play the game wisely whether I'm making money in the catacombs or gaining exp in Stonevale.
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.