Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Infinity!

Everything is going back to the way it was... Not sure how exactly they do it but must be very careful..... But all the dupped items I know for sure are going away.... and hopefuly some will get some type of punishment for their actions rather then telling right away what is happening
As a fellow player of Rhiannon i find it amusing that you would say something like this after all your clan were also involved. Im sorry X but i strongly disagree, what these players were doing was wrong but im sure they knew they werent going to get away with it and i also dont blame infinity for duplicating (even though i myself dont really like the guy)but what he did everyone was doing mainly because these players have never tried any of these new items. Just look at it as a way of everyone on the server getting a free trial run with the new equipment :D
Sotia
Level 80 Range
Rhiannon

Re: Infinity!

Well I cannot control my clan and niether can you ... but you have no right to call me out on it when I was only trying to tell the admin what has happened recently.... And most actualy thought they could keep it and they started using it.

I dont think lower levels with lux items are thinking its temporary...... So let the abusers be punished....

P.S. Only a few of my clan took part in it and 2 of the 4 that I know of who did had no clue what it was but basically took it as a generous gift..... 1 was a friend to infinity so I couldnt stop him.... and the other... well He wanted to just have fun and get in on the action.....

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown