Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nicest person in the game

Wretched from arawn is one of te kindest players in arawn , toghether with the badabing members!
-1, I think the almighty, awesome, Nightingale is the NICEST person in game. He has never said anything mean to anyone and he won the award for best player on Arawn, look up the topic.

The people who queietly sold me agg items and earthstone and crests, when it wasn't allowed by their clan. ;)
Nice, ok sure. Add greedy, scandalous, and disloyal as well to that list though.

On Sulis, I'd have to say Arbin and Higherlight tie as the two nicest players. They're always objective, they never say a bad word about anyone, and they always manage to make everyone feel good.

me on mabon :) lol i think im pretty high up tho i help a lot of pile if i have free time but i would have to say term bcuz he would help if he wasnt busy (which he is lixing most of the time) and if u just talk to him he talks to u and treats u how he wants to be treated and bal is nice too!!
Last edited by Vhen on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang

I have a few people that are nice

Marselshan herne
Yote herne
Mikeetari herne
Godoffear herne
Frostknight herne and sulis
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"