Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nicest person in the game

It's hard to pick just 1, but if i really had to, I'd say Xerxestroy of Rhiannon.

Met a lot of super cool people in Beta too, that i wish i got to play with a lot more.. Dogo, Lego and Nukie to name a few :)
Server xfer coming soon! :lol:

I'd probably say most of my clan since I love them all but as an unbiased and general great person in all of ch, nukie is just that
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

+1 toycat lugh , theres not many out there with a better knowledge of the game ,he also has the great ability of forgiving people for wrong doings in the past and giving people seconed chances,plus he runs the best clan on the game :)what more is there to say toycat all the way!!

+1 toycat lugh , theres not many out there with a better knowledge of the game ,he also has the great ability of forgiving people for wrong doings in the past and giving people seconed chances,plus he runs the best clan on the game :)what more is there to say toycat all the way!!
Thank you Calum for being one that posted the reason why they are the nicest person in the game.
DEATHStrikes-level 185+ Rogue
DEATHSDruid-level 112+ Druid
RECHARGE-level 104+ warrior
Proud Member of InnerCircle!

Ty regen but by far there are nicer people on taranis than me. Rafus has always been a friendly and loving person. Plus there is skitty and cook. Dont forget siobon. That's just it, Taranis is full of wonderfull people who will help you. Many on there are trustworthy and you don't worry that they will harm you. Everyone has bad days but a select few never seem to show that they are having bad days. The ones i spoke if earlier ate always ray of sunshine. Even if they have bad days.