Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nicest person in the game

Well I have a few here:

Chromm: my first clan leader. He was always helpful and patient.

Frostbourne: he used to be a good friend of mine. When I was a noob he gave me the 17k I needed to buy an ancient langsax and helped me kill stonevale bosses and get discs when nobody else would.

Nook: I have never heard nook say anything rude or talk badly. He cares enough to talk to people when nobody else does.

Drakken: When I lost my slayer's golden baselard, ammy, and bloodlust helm he said "lets go get you a new offhand" and took me to the castle and bought me a brand new golden bodkin of spirits.
Tacos
Herne
Lvl 128+ Rogue

I don't really know about many other worlds but for gwydion here are some of the top people:

Bhim
Stabju
Zaraki
BDAsFinest
Bounty
Sparktacus
Rogue216
Sloan
OneManArmy
Cranshaw
BlackBerry
SAIYA <- he always puts a smile on everyone's face :)
Jawdropper

Its late at night so i might be forgetting a few.. This is in no particular order
Well I guess letting you borrow a special someone wouldn't put me on your nice :P
And good, no one had me on their list, guess im still flying under the radar :twisted: :twisted:
Rogue-Vision-167
Druid-Coriolass-125
Warrior-Herrick-101
Ranger-iShootYou-81
Mage-FireSight-77

I don't really know about many other worlds but for gwydion here are some of the top people:

Bhim
Stabju
Zaraki
BDAsFinest
Bounty
Sparktacus
Rogue216
Sloan
OneManArmy
Cranshaw
BlackBerry
SAIYA <- he always puts a smile on everyone's face :)
Jawdropper

Its late at night so i might be forgetting a few.. This is in no particular order
Well I guess letting you borrow a special someone wouldn't put me on your nice :P
And good, no one had me on their list, guess im still flying under the radar :twisted: :twisted:
And vision :lol:
Jawz || Lan || Spark