Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: All worlds back up after maintenance

This is ridiculous I found a gold ingot yesterday and killed vedranox and today I logon to this bs and my weapon is gone ans my quest line is uncompleted along with the ingot being no where to be found. I know u rolled back the game to 2 days ago but this is crazy. I worked way to hard tonfind that ingot and now u tell me i gotta find another one. I expect a reply to this post or a reply to the multiple emails I've sent u ASAP! This is bs that is the rarest item in the game thanks for screwing me!
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

I cannot log in.....why?
World: Lugh
Clan: Gods of War (Co-founder and General)
Warrior: Grumpy1 lvl 100 plus
Rogue: Grumpy2 lvl 80 plus
Ranger: Grumpy3 lvl 40 plus
Mage: Grumpy4 lvl 90 plus
Druid: Grumpsdruid lvl 70 plus

I love that the game is free. I've opted to buy platinum both to support my game and to support admin/dev, but love that you don't have to pay to play. From my perspective, the fact that the game is available for free earns admin/dev a fair bit of patience/tolerance when things don't go perfectly.
Bugs/glitches happen, there will never be a solution that makes everybody happy, but I think you've done a good job at finding a fair solution, you responded quickly, and apologized (although the extra downtime killed me -- I actually had to put the ipad down and talk to the family!! :lol: .
I think it was both considerate and generous to credit everyone with platinum. Thanks admin!!
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian