Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

PvP....how will Druids stand a chance.

I have a feeling Druids are looked as the worst class in the game, and frankly, I'm not surprised. We have no skills that do any considerable amount of damage and our armor is horrible. The only possible way of winning a fight is rooting, lightning, *getting it*, healing,and so on. Because I can imagine dying with one Giant Swing fallowed by a pummel. So admin,what will you be giving us Druids in the fourthcoming update to even stand a chance in PvP

Re: PvP....how will Druids stand a chance.

That is a great idea Xell, and even with roots, can you imagine how long it will take to win, or how many lightning strikes it will take :/ admin needs to give us druids more powerful spells, at the moment, I'm level 61, and have Heroic Amulet Of Rej, Gold Focus Of Rej, all warden except my gown and weapon. Even with all this equipment, I feel I wouldn't last 5 min :(

That is a great idea Xell, and even with roots, can you imagine how long it will take to win, or how many lightning strikes it will take :/ admin needs to give us druids more powerful spells, at the moment, I'm level 61, and have Heroic Amulet Of Rej, Gold Focus Of Rej, all warden except my gown and weapon. Even with all this equipment, I feel I wouldn't last 5 min :(
Hmm, yes. The problem with making druids more powerful is that they'll have have a great heal and great attack and thus beckme overpowered. And I just remembered, instead of giving us more dmg, give us the ability to cast while running. Cast roots+running might do the trick.

Yeah just imagine how I feel... As gear I have the offhand regen and speedy boots +warden and promised the first pvp fight to a lvl 92 warrior. :( I won't last 2 seconds haha.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

We have a good heal.
Warriors have The best armor and defense.
We have horrible damage.
Warriors have amazing damage.

Seems to me overpowering a class is obviously not a problem, as It has ready been done with the warrior like ihave noted above, and judging by the fact the name was originally going to be titled "Highland WARRIOR" it seems the devs have a prefferance to that class. It's not fair that warriors barley take damage as it is, and then their attack is powerful. How is that for overpowering

We have a good heal.
Warriors have The best armor and defense.
We have horrible damage.
Warriors have amazing damage.

Seems to me overpowering a class is obviously not a problem, as I have noted in the top how warriors are the most overpowered class in the game, and judging by the fact the name was originally going to be titles "Highland WARRIOR" it seems the devs have a prefferance to that class. It's not fair that warriors barley take damage as it is, and then their attack is powerful. How is that fair?
Thats true, but the answer isnt "how can i may my class more powerful" (cause that would put mages, rogues and rangers at a disadvsntage), but "how can i make warriors less powerful".

Another thing, I really hope first aid cannot be used in pvp. Just on a side note. :D

Do you honestly think warriors would be happy with that? They would probably rage quit. I highly doubt the admin would even consider that. It not over powering us in anyway, take the ranger as an example, he has bolas, and amazing range attack. How will that not be overpowering a class during PvP? EVEN if we do land a hit on a warrior he will bolas run away and use "Light Heal" currently the best healing moves aside from Nature Touch. Mages not only have energy well, but Energy Boost which makes them get energy quicker and to top it all off they have powerful skills IceShard being the best. Rogues I can honestly say will just use hide if they've taken too much damage and heal themselves until they have full HP.

Now.....what do we Druids have... (-.-)

Do you honestly think warriors would be happy with that? They would probably rage quit. I highly doubt the admin would even consider that. It not over powering us in anyway, take the ranger as an example, he has bolas, and amazing range attack. How will that not be overpowering a class during PvP? EVEN if we do land a hit on a warrior he will bolas run away and use "Light Heal" currently the best healing moves aside from Nature Touch. Mages not only have energy well, but Energy Boost which makes them get energy quicker and to top it all off they have powerful skills IceShard being the best. Rogues I can honestly say will just use hide if they've taken too much damage and heal themselves until they have full HP.

Now.....what do we Druids have... (-.-)
Look, we are having our own little chat conversation on forum. :D haha.

Rogues cannot use hide once engaged in battle, but will probably be able to interrupt druid spells.

What do you thinking about a heal drain that takes health from an opponent and transferes it to your health? It could be a cloaking spell, so you can cast it on a tank during a boss fight. :D