Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: High Level players

The problem is not friend requests it's that even though I say hi or hey or hello they don't reply I try and talk to them when they don't look busy like at the stonevale farm or at hillshore village I don't go talking and adding people on the field thats pretty stupid.
World: Danu

RKOLEADER Ranger Lv100+
DarkWizard Mage lv 75+

well its like this, as soon as i log on, i get at least 3 or 4 group requests, a lot of whispers and some friend requests, so like a lot players who are above the 70 mark it becomes quite annoying at times, this does not mean we are rude, or even being prententious, it means we are fed up beyond believe with spam.

this will become apparant to you if and when you continue to play and reach the higher levels.

druid lvl78

ranger lvl85

warrior lvl31
Fishstick

I have had friends get mad at me for "ignoring" them, simply because I can't keep up with the whispers flowing in. The whisper system should be restricted to people in same area and to friends only. If you had to be a friend to whisper you would have to have a conversation first. The suggestions for restricting requests get an A+ in my book as well. Most low levels don't understand how frustrating it is when you try and whisper a conversation with someone and you end up having to type it five times because other ppl are interupting your whisper stream with "do u have any weapons I can have," or "I don't know u and I know I'm only level five but can I have that icelord drop?". I mean wtf... Come on now. We don't fight bosses to give away the drops to people we've never even spoken to before. One idea a friend of mine thought up was to do away with the whisper system and allow a private chat log that would have to be accepted by person you are chatting with. You would then get an option under speak menu with this persons name so you could quickly talk only to them. If you could have three or four of these streams open t one time it would be great. Because you could carry on a few private conversations without accidentally talking to the wrong players.

Thx Nadeje lvl. 93 warrior Sulis
Nadeje, lvl. 93 Warrior
Chieftain of Legends on Sulis