Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ruined game balance

Hi guys,
Just wanted to make a comment on new icelord drops. I personally think that they are way too powerful. On Sulis where I play pretty much everyone level 70 or higher has one and it has really messed up the game play. Everyone has restatted their toons to have as much strength as possible and the name of the game has become ksing. Not that I am against competition, but in order to keep agro in boss fights, I now have to equip a gold sword of icelord and forgo the shield of crowns (this shield needs bash btw) and I am left with too few hp as a tank. Also, the off hand axe I bought I feel is worthless now because if I want more dam I might as well use icelord sword. I personally enjoy using a shield but now I have a shield of crowns and an axe I paid good money for which are essentially useless. I think these weapons should have either been rarer or weaker. Lastly, athough I love my heroic rejuv necklace. I now have no need for any energy as I regen faster than I can use giant swing, shield bash, pummel and def. stance. So as a warrior who used to put a lot of points into energy I no longer get this advantage because no one needs it anymore. Restat again... Ultimately I have adjusted my play to the game. And as a level 93 warrior with maxed ability points I don't have to much to worry about. I just feel that the game has lost its personality and ppl. Have been forced to use these certain weapons instead of items they would prefer to use. Sorry if I sound like a downer. Just took a long time for us to get meteoric swords for them to be essentially worthless the next day.
Nadeje, lvl. 93 Warrior
Chieftain of Legends on Sulis

Re: Ruined game balance

Hi there, you will find that the meteor sword and offhand axe will outdamage any of the king drops in terms of dps and also has stats on it. The king drops are nice for peak damage for one hit, but for sustained fights the warden/offhand combos are better.

As for the regen items we've added some stat restrictions to them and will be looking at making stats more intersting and useful in the forthcoming update.

Thanks!

This is a very interesting topic!

I have collected quite a lot of statistics and could write an article. lol

Dont worry! Follow what Admin has told u.
Go for it, im interested. :D
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

I have tested the ice dagger vs the meteoric dagger and can tell you the ice dagger is better, solely because of the increase in skill damage. Skills fire off at the same intervals regardless of the weapon speed, so while the dagger may do less damage, overall damage is higher with the ice weapon. I have tested many, many times.