Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch today 17/05/2013

Haha my druid's nature's breath uses 600 energy! Soon to be 900+ energy when I get him to 120 and find a grand ring... I'd appreciate some SIGNIFICANT energy fixing and fixing sigils, because I won't survive without them..
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

All's good and well apart from one thing... Energy shield is still useless, mobs just hit right through my armour. I probably wont include shield in any of my builds till it makes a significant difference. Shield or without, the probability of dieing is still high. That being said, i would love a Defence increase or a decrease in mobs skill hit :D druids still suffer from energy costs or so i hear. I've currently put my mage on a break as I am enjoying my rogue more :)
SeverousSnape L200 Mage
RaunchyRogue L196 Rogue
Mischievous L160 Ranger
AbsolouteZero L150 Druid

General of Aeon
I collect "things"

Lol I was just thinkin... brookie is gonna flip.
Brookie could u make a druid energy post for us plz :) maybe they will listen to you? Nerf druid energy consumption where its noticeable could be the headline.
Druid-185+ Server-Rosmerta Clan-Forever "Believe none of what you hear,and half of what you see."

If OTM is gunna buff mages they should also buff rogues because even with the nerf they were still beating rogues in dps. Obviously rangers also still needs a buff but i guess they dont cry as hard as mages.

If OTM is gunna buff mages they should also buff rogues because even with the nerf they were still beating rogues in dps. Obviously rangers also still needs a buff but i guess they dont cry as hard as mages.
Nobody cries like mages :)
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Nobody cries like mages :)
Nobody other than brookie

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Poor Druids , this patch on energy is like putting a bandaid on a bone stickin out of a leg.
That is a perfect description of it!

Rapid shot worked perfectly fine before the update, don't fix something that's not broken
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...