Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sigils

After the current patch sigils are fine IMO

Does anyone still think sigils need changed?
Imo they should be no different as they were update 3. They payed for sigs in update 3 and they change them.
Arawn
Clan:Best clan ever Badabing!
Tirdybird
Retired
I miss you oZAXo

the only difference is that they now dont work with support casters who now count as "in combat" which i think is a very good change
before it just made support have infinite energy which is kinda stupid
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

the only difference is that they now dont work with support casters who now count as "in combat" which i think is a very good change
Well yes but people spent hundreds of dollars for them to be changed its screwed up
Arawn
Clan:Best clan ever Badabing!
Tirdybird
Retired
I miss you oZAXo

I don't think that's good. Those people have payed a ton to have their sigils work while they heal and buff. Also healing someone (or buffing) someone doesn't really mean your in combat so i dont see the logic (as in, in the game) because your not attacking anyone (or engaged in combat with anyone)

After the current patch sigils are fine IMO

Does anyone still think sigils need changed?
I like sigils now, healing someone in combat is still in combat imo :)
ROSEMERTA:
lvl 135 Rouge Lenix
RHIANNON:
lvl 90 Mage Zerido
Member of Celtic Clan: AgroSin

Successful Celtic Heroes Youtuber, Visit my Channel for Everything CH!!
http://m.youtube.com/user/hav0cpays

@ Mihindu
agreed it doesnt make much sense
but it isnt right for support casters to have infinite energy
and it isnt fair for the people who have spent hundreds of dollars on those energy sigils

just another blunder on otms part
not sure about any solutions to this problem
except for maybe full refunds
but otm most definitely not do that since it would take way too long
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

were they or will they be added back to item shop haven't logged yet
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Sigils have always worked fine since update. The problem was how long we stayed in combat after casting skills. They have reduced this to an extent but i feel like we still stay in combat a little too long after casting a skill, but ive been able to adapt. The problem i have right now though is that in order for me to keep up with my druids energy consumption i had to spend over 1 million gold on lux gear to be playable. The only option we have for energy regen is either meditate, which works the same as sigils meaning theres no energy regen in combat, or we have to have a mage available to boost us. I believe you, eliminator, mentioned in a previous topic that needing another support class for a support class to work is broken. But this is a druid issue that i hope is being looked into. The fact that we need "luxury" gear to be playable, no longer makes it a "luxury"...
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh