Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can OTM not handle criticism?

I would like to know if OTM is in the habit of banning and disabling accounts due to feedback that can be viewed as other than positive? Are you not open to all types of feedback or is this a closed loop sort of game?
Queefmagnet 190+ Rogue Danu

Re: Can OTM not handle criticism?

Hi there, any posts with some kind of useful nature are fine.

So critical posts for example 'otm sucks because the zones are too small' is fine because there is some point being made about zones.

Posts like 'otm sucks, boycot otm' or 'xyz person sucks he looks stupid' isn't fine because it's a completely useless post. These kind of posts only come up occasionally and they in general will get moderated.

Threatening posts towards individuals, the company, clans will usually get moderated at first, then the users warned, and then finally banned from forums.

Threatening posts towards individuals, the company or clans that have 'real world' threats are things we have to take seriously and will most likely result in a forum and in game ban without warning.

Note these things happen very rarely and the more severe ones have happened only a handful of times, but it's very important to note this is a moderated forum for the benefit of players to share information and increase their enjoyment from the game, and not somewhere to get threatened or harassed.

Problem is he really didn't do anything to warrant a forum ban an accounts disabled
Seems like a lot without warnings I'm not trying to start anything just concerned me
Last edited by Galatic on Fri May 10, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rogue 213
Mage 190
Druid 190
Ranger 154

I completely understand what Admin said in the reply, but this begs to question as to why Dogma had his accounts banned.
Did he make a threat of violence towards an individual?
Queefmagnet 190+ Rogue Danu

Dogma made multiple attacks on other players and otm.
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Dogma just tried to be helpfull to all doesn't warrant a account ban on game
Mean I understand on forum account but not game
Rogue 213
Mage 190
Druid 190
Ranger 154

He had in game account banned? I dont know anything about that. And i dont think otm discloses that information. If dogma sends a support request im sure they can tell him why
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out