Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update 4: Clan Avalon

I didn't participate in this year's beta, but last year I primarily,
along with a few other people took the most ire and most "blame" for "The Update issues."

What everyone needs to appreciate/realize is that OTM will tweak, fix and adjust things going forward based on full community feedback, not just beta tester. And proven by last update, they did just that. So I might back off the "OMFG Avalon (or anyone) SUCKS" ire, till a few weeks pass and things can get recalibrated toward the community's final vetted approval.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

@dizz, one issue that definitely did cause imbalance us that we were not given access to warden/meteoric until frozen level. Furthermore, the chaos skill effect was not added until we were all past 170 and wearing dragon armour. Had we the time to go back and re test the bosses in appropriate gear it may have worked out better
Yes the choas damage had very little testing time and seems to of been boosted right before release.
Something this significant should of been in beta since day 1.
Trust me OTM is more at fault then the clan I am pointing out as they do have great testers in their clan.
But from a balance standpoint and deciding things its to easy for people that have logged daily and are in the same clan and play together 8 hours a day for a year to side with eachother on things.

And ps not hating on you to but tea woulda made it 9 Avalon testers if he logged for it.
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.

@dizz, one issue that definitely did cause imbalance us that we were not given access to warden/meteoric until frozen level. Furthermore, the chaos skill effect was not added until we were all past 170 and wearing dragon armour. Had we the time to go back and re test the bosses in appropriate gear it may have worked out better
Yes the choas damage had very little testing time and seems to of been boosted right before release.
Something this significant should of been in beta since day 1.
Trust me OTM is more at fault then the clan I am pointing out as they do have great testers in their clan.
But from a balance standpoint and deciding things its to easy for people that have logged daily and are in the same clan and play together 8 hours a day for a year to side with eachother on things.

But we didn't lol , some things some of us agreed on some things none of us agreed on , you are implying different and that's just nonsense . You are acting as if all Ava testers were unified in our opinions and that's what you are trying to tell the forum community , you and I and the rest of the testers know that's just not true .

You decided to make this post just to cause drama and you succeeded .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

But from a balance standpoint and deciding things its to easy for people that have logged daily and are in the same clan and play together 8 hours a day for a year to side with each other on things.

And ps not hating on you to but tea woulda made it 9 Avalon testers if he logged for it.
Funny. It used to be 7 Avalon testers, now it's 9? What's next, 11 Avalon were in beta?
FYI, some Avalon testers didn't even put in enough time in beta, myself included. I got busy and have no time to commit to further testing after build 17 or 18.
If you actually tested in beta instead of simply whining about Avalon in the forums, then you would know that the new boss difficulty was of OTM's own doing.
We play side by side for 8 hours a day in a year? LMAO. You don't know what the frick you are talking about. Until you are in my clan, you don't know us and how we play so stop your yapping.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.