Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOSE PAYING PLAYERS OVER THIS INGOT

SERIOUSLY IS IT A MYTH THIS INGOT????? WHERE DO U FIND IT? I HAVE HAD MY CLAN SEARCHING SHALEMONT FOR OVER 3 HOURS. I HAVE PERSONALLY SPENT OVER 10 AND KNOW OF OTHERS THAT HAVE DONE THE SAME LOOKING FOR IT!!!!!!! IN LUGH THERE IS NO SIGN OF A SMELTER AND WE HAVE KILLED ARITASAL MORE THAN 5 TIMES AND NO INGOT DROP!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL LOSE AT LEAST 3 HIGH PAYING PLAYERS IF THIS PROBLEM ISNT FIXED. IT IS OUTRAGOUS THE SPAWN RATES!!!!!! SERIOUSLY THIS IS A MASSIVE PROBLEM!!!!!! PLEASE FIX ASAP OR PLAYERS WILL LEAVE BECAUSE WE ARE GOING INSANE LOOKING FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

DARV
WARRIOR
LVL90
LUGH

Re: YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOSE PAYING PLAYERS OVER THIS INGOT

Dude ya have to stop crying for every little thing, if you want a easy game to play FarmVille or something! This is a MMORPG is suppose to be hard. Ya still be complaining either way if it was easy and ya had nothing else to do. Is not a mug bc people found them. I don't intend to disrespect you but I don't wanna play a easy game I want to have fun. And people like you are ruining it and wasting the devs time which is been concentrated on Xmas patch and update 3. Thank you. Just so you know don't worry about replying I dont care what your childish mind have to say.
Server:Gwydion
Acct:
Darkvaine warrior lvl 84
Darkzinf Druid lvl 37
Darkvain Mage lvl 37

You guys don't understand that darv has been looking for this for the entirety of this week and probably longer I play in his server a lvl 87 warrior in his clan I've seen everyday for awhile how this smelter hasn't spawned and I help with the slaying of atrisal but nothing ever I understand it's not supposed to be easy but dude he's been having to basically continuously clear shalemont for nothing and I'm pretty sure he pays more than I myself do so something should be done even if drop rate is increased by only 5%
Character: Gorgon, lvl 92, Chieftain of BloodLetters, Lugh

This isn't about everquest man this is about Celtic Heroes Idc what you think about this you don't play our server you don't know what goes on I'm pretty sure with a wow account at 85 and a runescape account at 125 before that game got old I have the ability to play any rpg that there is no matter the length of quests/item gaining but at least we don't have to talk down to someone who's easily one of the best tanks in their server and at least we help out our fellow gamers instead of making ourselves think we aren't 40 living in our parents basement I stand by my clanmate Darv is a respectable player who's been playing as much as he can to get what he needs my character is Gorgon if we have world vs world pvp ever I can expect to see someone looking for me I hope just know by then me and darv here will be over lvl 100 with the mobs currently in game :)
Character: Gorgon, lvl 92, Chieftain of BloodLetters, Lugh