Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Boss sharing, why?

I dont get it!
So many worlds seem to share bosses etc...

But why? Whats the point of the game if ur sharing bosses, why have separate clans at all? Isn't there meant to be competition? Yet if ur handing bosses over or taking turns as they spawn, there really isn't any.
Is there?
Elite

Re: Boss sharing, why?

its fair.
And i do think they wont share the bosses when they first come out so there is competition.
if one clan camped Aggy 24/7 equipped with Aggy drops. while the other clan still doesn't have any end game armor how will they even have a chance a winning a fight.
The point of games is to have fun and sharing may not always last.
Also there are still a bunch of worlds that don't share...like mine :(

Well taranis is all about peace, and I am pretty sure we are the only server not thrown into pre-targetlock chaos. We know that to acheive piece there should be no competition, and we are all good-natured and nice people here, so thats why we take turns on most things (except event bosses are technically ffa, but usually one clan kills and the other helps)

Here are our Aggragoth rules:
- theILLUMINATI and Pride alternate weeks
- While the other clan kills, the other clan gives druid support
- While the other clan kills, the other kills wyverns
- While the other clan kills, the other gives ungrouped-dps
- If another clan shows potential for being able to kill, then they may join the rotation (KingdomOfAlba tried this, but withdrew)
- If it is the other clan's week, then a clan may not attempt to kill Aggragoth

As you can see, we love peace here :)

Also, it seems we are starting to get a decent load of refugees from other worlds here! :lol: I wonder why...
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

We also share on my server arawn well the two qualified clans share . Sure there is some tensions that come with it but honestly IMO the competition is the game not the players who play it . We all have a pretty open communication if there were to be a fight over every mob I'd retire lol this game is stressful enough without having to argue and bicker over every mob . Not sharing is just too greedy for me but to each his own.
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Some people prefer soap operas to action movies .
soap operas over action movies???? *stares in disgust!* :shock:

:lol:
ranger: ISOTONICHD
QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT
as of V5 -