Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lovely Heroic's

In V4 with there be better Amulet/Gloves/Boots then Heroic's? I would like to know because i want to buy heroic gloves and boot but if there will be better ones why waste 300k :oops:
New Forums account NewTechnique

Re: Lovely Heroic's

i hope they dont release faster gloves then heroic haste. it would probs defeat the purpose of rapid shot and it would be op. and they still need people to buy plat for super haste bonus.
ranger: ISOTONICHD
QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT
as of V5 -

so.. i doubt they would release faster gloves, maybe boots, but im sure theyre releasing better regen items. (im not 100 percent but im pretty sure on it)
ranger: ISOTONICHD
QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT
as of V5 -

The new rejuv will cost 500k 40regen 200 health and energy from what heard there will also be haste rings
I think you just made that up, because OTM has not said anything about new luxury items..
Server Lugh

Arrow26, ranger lvl 111+
Proud guardian of BERSERKERS

Since november 2011 and still at this level, it's a shame

Now decrease rapid shots cooldown and it's useful again :D

The new rejuv will cost 500k 40regen 200 health and energy from what heard there will also be haste rings
I think you just made that up, because OTM has not said anything about new luxury items..

He didnt made it up,heard same from beta guy..
Lv152 warrior ToFat4Fun
Lv182 DUTCHWIZARD LUGH
(And some alts)

I think he knows it was a good question, that was why he asked it, don't post irrelevant comments.
If you get annoyed by irrelevant replies, why write one yourself???
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)