Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Expansion 4: Mail System Discussion

So those of us who currently use two devices to transfer our items won't need them? lol never thought I'd see the day :twisted: :D
TomCat -level 81 ranger
Fairhaven- level 64 warrior by far my oldest player 1.9 years lol
Fullmoon- level 38 Druid 391 heal
DragonWingz- level 31 Mage
Rabbit- level 25 rogue
World = lugh
Proud General of ELITES

Lol same ^ but I think that since so many people sent support of scammers from transfers is why they have been starting this whole process. They have been reconstructing the maps and having and big reports or scams/hacks. They thought one solution to each problem is from transfers (most) and by one person transferring over to another using a different character in trust is not the best solution. So now, since u ant transfer some of the items and u can't trust anyone, however it does say not to trust a single character in the beginning of the game. But how would u not trust anyone when there is a transfer to be in need? That's why they have been discussing this problem.
Also, I don't think it will be for world transfers...the process may only go through one server? That's why they made so many worlds...if not, the population would be increasing tramendously and lagging too much. Thanks. :)

Can I transfer items and gold among characters in the same account?
Yes you can send gold and items from/to characters on the same account.
A SAFE WAY TO TRANSFER THANKS ADMIN THIS WILL MAKE MY LIFE ON CH A WHOLE LOT EASIER THIS IDEA IS ONE OF THE BEST
"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! NOT EVEN WITH DUCT TAPE"
Darius Wyvern Level 94 Chieftain of TheImmortals Class:Warrior ,World: Crom
I will make a comeback soon...