Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Do warriors have an unfair advantage when leveling?

I've seen quite a few warriors just standing there AFK while enemies spawn, only to be immediately bludgeoned to death by the high strength and armour warriors, who take little damage and in the time it takes the mobs to re-spawn have completely recovered. It seems like if they had a good connection they could leave the game on all night and gain a significant amount of exp. The reason I think this is unfair is because other classes who normally have lighter armour and less vitality can't do the same, as they'll get killed by all but the weakest enemies eventually.

I would love to hear your opinions on this!
Thanks for reading (:
Jammy ~ Ranger Level 21+
Server ~ Epona

Hamster ~ Warrior Level 1+
Server ~ Crom

Re: Do warriors have an unfair advantage when leveling?

seems like a pretty easy fix to me if a player does nothing for any extended period of time... say 10 minutes, they are automatically redirected to the login page.

if you move, look around, use a skill, open a menu or generally interact with the game in any way then the timer will reset. As soon as you leave and become completely afk then after 10 minutes your session ends.

Does it matter? If someone is sitting Afk all the time, they aren't even playing the game. What possible enjoyment can they be getting out of it... We get so caught up in who has the highest level, that the game loses it's fun. Everyone knows the ppl who sit afk anyway and most of us give them no real credit for their level.
Nadeje, lvl. 93 Warrior
Chieftain of Legends on Sulis

Leave it as it is... For most players it's hard to get coins especially is we can't buy plat. For me I cant buy platinum and I'm quite busy otherwise so I just afk in a spot sometimes to get some extra money. I don't find it fun grinding to level up and it's so long to so I usually just enjoy talking and doing boss runs. That's what I find fun so if that's taken away il probally just quit... I know lots of players who do it too for the coins simply because we don't have the luxury of spending $100 on a game. Also I know Druids who afked to get their totem ability up since it's so boring actually killing mobs with it. If it annoys you so much there are ways to kill em or at least mess em up. I know because I did it for a while in Summer but with School I just do it myself now.
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

seems like a pretty easy fix to me if a player does nothing for any extended period of time... say 10 minutes, they are automatically redirected to the login page.

if you move, look around, use a skill, open a menu or generally interact with the game in any way then the timer will reset. As soon as you leave and become completely afk then after 10 minutes your session ends.
BOOM! They implemented my idea :)

Old times lol , I read the title but not the creation date and I was like what is this guy talking about warriors don't have advantage while training ..... Old times the gold days of warrior hahaha.
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

Old times lol , I read the title but not the creation date and I was like what is this guy talking about warriors don't have advantage while training ..... Old times the gold days of warrior hahaha.
Yeah I necro posted the hell out of this. Was just reading old threads and saw this old post about an afk timer.
I know bumping old posts is against rules. I just got really excited. Lol sorry.

Lmao , I read the title and I said to myself , Fromen is gonna murder this guy...

Kudos Tyrant on suggesting what was a big game improvement .

Lol yeah they took away potion spamming , afk , 2 hands , and damage warrior lol .... Yeah he make remenber the old days.

but all melee classes with enough regen where able to afk and lvl up hahaha. Golden age of warriors hahaha.
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.