Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How many still playing since update 1?

Update 1 was no class requirements. Update two introduced varied weapon appearences( before many looked the same) as well as new weapons and the armor sold in farcrag castle.
No, pre-alpha was no class requirements. Update 1 then got rid of all those non-classed armour such as the infamous Plate Armour. That was when leveling would take a week to get from 20-25 lol

Re: How many still playing since update 1?

No the wall glitch in the catacombs in the donn room was the best Celtic heroes hands down ,,,you had to put in work down ther

Once the wall glitch was found we were like level 5 r so an it was one hit killers down ther we skipped lirs an went straight to the catacombs to level an exploit the glitch it took days and sometimes week to get to jus level 30 that was before update 1

I beta tested 1,2 and 3 well 3 I quit after 2 days of it jus wasn't my cup of tea update 1 beta test was the best out of all the 3 updates

those armory I still have an a few other things I have a two hand claymores and other stuff as well I hav a greats word collection pre update 1 and update 1 and 2 ,,I have bout 25 r so greatswords example greatsword of the brute ,,crimson steady greatsword ,sapphire greatsword rumor was ther was a greatsword of the scholars but I never had it drop nor was it given to me by any clan mates in eve
I remember there was like a grand staff of scholars so there must have been
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.