Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How many still playing since update 1?

I've also been playing for a long time... I think before any update was released, in late June 2012... First update was July 15th i think, doesn't seem the game has had many updates since then! Oh wait, it hasn't.
Only a couple of us left here on Sulis including myself, Giovanni, Togarth and Nitocris... Live long sulis!
Ummm... I think you're forgetting one :P
Bor-Mage lvl 138 Necrophagist-Druid lvl 100
Gungnir-Ranger lvl 114
Odin-Rogue lvl 103

I remember those days haha that was when the game was legit, i quit before the update came out got tired of waiting came back after ow was made.
lolol, I would keep running back everyday to see if shalemont was added, then had the same situation as you.
Mabon
Beattz(Rogue) 151
Character(Rogue) 91
Wizcot(Rogue) 110

...and if you're wondering why all rogues, it's a passion like choosing to play football over other sports.

On Lugh we have quite a few like Toycat, Samhkan, rambosarge, gingerkhan...

I arrived the very first day of the V2 released and we have definitly tons of V2 early players.
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

Well Coza you know me and how long I've been around. I remember looking at original release date, which was in June 2011, then looked at my iTunes app purchase history and I recall it being 4 days apart. Honestly i'd like to find out who are the older chars. On Danu myself. I know Sim/Deathdruid is older char. than I. I was a warrior first but retired him(Druids were much more of a demand).
Happy Hunting All!!
Clandeathtine/Dalgo
Server: Danu
Clandeathtine-Druid
Have returned to IOS Danu