Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

We are missing stuff.. O.o

Looking at the main site picture i see a rogue looking rogue with a black cowl with a gold line in it wich was changed after i and a few others complained about a blingbling rogue wich doesnt looks like the traditional assasin rogue wich doesnt look for attantion. In the game you unluck a helm with two high reaching wings wich make you look like king carnaval instead of a sneaky assasin. You promised the cowl after a change but it isnt in the game so where is it? Same for the off hand new weap. I like all your work and support admin and mods but a few things look trashed....

Good luck, a rogue
I'm a sheep,
Gwydion is the wolf
Solitaire is my herd

Chick -lvl 65+ rogue
CHICKxxNORRIS -lvl 33+ ranger

From the netherlands (holland)

Re: We are missing stuff.. O.o

I would like to see some response from other players or admin how they look at this issue, the warrior helmet and druid cowl also seem to miss in the game itself.
I'm a sheep,
Gwydion is the wolf
Solitaire is my herd

Chick -lvl 65+ rogue

Hi there

The rogue and druid cowls were made after the main helms. Rather than throw away the helms we decided to have both giving players the option which they prefer.

There is still a lot to be added in to the game that didn't quite make the update so stay tuned for ways to get the cowls in future patches.

Thanks!

Thank you for the reply admin :) really helps to know that they ill be coming in a future patch. So i guess i ill have to wait with doing the moonlight helm quest untill these new helms are patched :)

Thank you, a happy rogue
I'm a sheep,
Gwydion is the wolf
Solitaire is my herd

Chick -lvl 65+ rogue