Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Where to go after lvl22

Im on the belenus server as a lvl24 druid and im stuck on where to go next. The closest enemys to my lvl are the lvl22 giants on the peninsula thats n,e on the map. I can access the other map on the s,w (guard says a rock slide has blocked the passage) I have literally looked everywhere on the map and both dungeon areas to no avail. Any info of screenshots or cords would be greatly appreciated thank you

Server: belenus
Name: n3v3rstopz lvl24druid

Re: Where to go after lvl22

Oh i thought that was only lvl20 to lvl22 enemies. Unless im wrong about the location ( its in the center if the map at the grave diggers cemetary rite?) thnx fo the help i appreciate it.

Yah the dungeon should keep u busy till lv 50. I'm in he dungeon hunting right now so far I'm lv 36 hopefully they add more monsters in new update.
World: Taranis
Name: SkyRida

• Add me if you wanna chat or need help
• Add me if you wanna dungeon hunt or kill monsters

Me and a few clanmates practically live in the level 40 boss room. We've spent so much time in that room killing the avatar and the black revenants. We're trying to get all 3 of us a set of the hammered plate armor. (The only armor that looks significantly different from the rest.)