Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Did I miss the update notes?

Did I miss the update notes? But now it says the name of who demotes and promotes in clan, and gnarlroot's spawn apears to be moved. Feel free to add what ever else inhavent noticed

Edit* I would like to add that we the people of the community, deserve to know when you make any changes, be it small or big. I'm sure we have all gone over this.
And can we also verify if you made any tweaks within the character classes?

Re: Did I miss the update notes?

Another finding, the obelisk in wyvern pit.... The mobs around him have been moved closer so u can't kill him with distant attacks anymore. And my Mage misses so many skills now.
I would like admin verification as to what they did to the Mage skill casts, all mages I talk to on my world agree that mobs evade spells so often.

Hi there, we added the promote/demote message as an emergency fix as some people were griefing and it was getting out of hand, and we hadn't had any logging to tell us who was dong it. In this instance we specifically didn't want to broadcast about this change at the time. There were no other changes to my knowledge.

Hi there, we added the promote/demote message as an emergency fix as some people were griefing and it was getting out of hand, and we hadn't had any logging to tell us who was dong it. In this instance we specifically didn't want to broadcast about this change at the time. There were no other changes to my knowledge.
Awesome job OTM! My old clan Assassins was hit TWO times with bad guards who booted the whole membership as people watched. Great change.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

The spawn location of prince corvax/king dread got moved to that little beach on north peninsula, and their calls for help were removed..
195 Rogue
Rhiannon
Android Tester
There is a chicken-lover on Rhiannon with a total of 13137