Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Falgren needs to spawn more IMO.

Even though I know fal always drops at least one dragon now, he seems to spawn less and there is a huge dragon shortage in mabon. Can you do anything about this admin?
Zealot-Rogue-lvl-146
Optic-warrior-lvl-90
InHisName-druid-lvl-78
Wizzard-mage-lvl-60
All on mabon..

Re: Falgren needs to spawn more IMO.

Guffy wrote:Way too expensive? What are they in your worlds? They are like 20K to 30K in Danu and they use to be 200K to 250K. I swear people just want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

They are worth 30k in mabon. I wish they were worth 250k. I would be even richer than what i make selling them for 30k.
Omnipotent Rogue 187+
LadyLust Mage 168+
Wolfgang of Mabon :)

Guffy wrote:Way too expensive? What are they in your worlds? They are like 20K to 30K in Danu and they use to be 200K to 250K. I swear people just want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

First: They never even get sold. But I occasionally see people going 50, 60k. One player a few months back used to camp fal and sell the drags 75k. Its just not logical, why spend 120k for a warden weapon, when you could get a better one(quartz) for 35k. I've camped falgren 3 times recently(RECENTLY), but rival clans took. Of course someone tried coaxing me into 115k and a drag for 250ks worth of super combos just recently. I'm not sure how to fix it, but drags are just too hard to get

nah they arent, i got three yesterday. the issue is that people think drags should be easy to get at level 60-80, fal is a level 90 boss, dont expect to get drags until level 90
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

pigman wrote:nah they arent, i got three yesterday. the issue is that people think drags should be easy to get at level 60-80, fal is a level 90 boss, dont expect to get drags until level 90

Always wise sage advice or comments from Pigman. +1 my friend
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

pigman wrote:nah they arent, i got three yesterday. the issue is that people think drags should be easy to get at level 60-80, fal is a level 90 boss, dont expect to get drags until level 90
you are right they are not hard to get at all.
Rebirth wrote:

First: They never even get sold. But I occasionally see people going 50, 60k. One player a few months back used to camp fal and sell the drags 75k. Its just not logical, why spend 120k for a warden weapon, when you could get a better one(quartz) for 35k. I've camped falgren 3 times recently(RECENTLY), but rival clans took. Of course someone tried coaxing me into 115k and a drag for 250ks worth of super combos just recently. I'm not sure how to fix it, but drags are just too hard to get
I am not 100% sure but I believe you need warden to get astral and then astral to get frozen astral.
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals