Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hat quest

Well I've done the hat quest 4 times now and have 3 orange hats and 1 yellow, it's kindof annoying getting the same hat over and iver again, has this happened to anyone else? Hopefully they change this so yiu dont gt the same one iver and over again :)
Dasawwe: Lvl 126 Warrior Herne
Cumhachdach: Lvl 121 Ranger Herne

Re: Hat quest

Well I've done the hat quest 4 times now and have 3 orange hats and 1 yellow, it's kindof annoying getting the same hat over and iver again, has this happened to anyone else? Hopefully they change this so you dont gt the same one iver and over again :)

Do it 20 more times and check outcome . 4 times and complaining already LMAO
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY COMPLAINING I WENT THROUGH 890 PRESENTS AND NO BLACKS OR PURPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vilicrrrrrrrex is back
Level 174 Ranger
Full Dragonlord (No wep still rocking the ancient wyrmbone)

I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY COMPLAINING I WENT THROUGH 890 PRESENTS AND NO BLACKS OR PURPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
890 2 days after event came out? Wow...
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

I paid 400g each for every single one an had noobs collect wasnt hard because everyone wants white hat
But YES 890!!!
Vilicrrrrrrrex is back
Level 174 Ranger
Full Dragonlord (No wep still rocking the ancient wyrmbone)

I paid 400g each for every single one an had noobs collect wasnt hard because everyone wants white hat
But YES 890!!!
You blew 356k 2 days after the event, when you could've waited 2 weeks and paid 75-150 for each?

Sucks for you, guess you have really bad luck.
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

250 presents in, so far I have 2 blues and one pink! The rest are all commons. I prefer collecting my own hats to buying, so between this and killing clouds I stay quite busy in lirs!
Kimloc -142 druid
Locke - 220+ rogue
Persephone - 187 ranger
ShawShanked - 144 rogue
Machiavelli - 160 warrior
Fiddler - 95 ranger
Tattersail - 110 mage
Goethe - 83 druid
Chaucer - 4 mage

Taranis server, Member of Pride