Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Yule Cloud

Alright guys here I am talking about this and one thing is I got this YULE CLOUD and took me about 30+ kills to get it but ya thought it was just a regular drop didn mind much about until I noticed and found out I got it in within 30 minutes of the patch coming out and new I was first one to have on server and probably have on all worlds so far well not anymore I'm sure many others have it now and I know it's pretty rare idk how to post a pic but I'm still only one with it in Rhiannon so far and people have been telling me that there's only a max of 3 per server? At first I believed them then told clan and a kid named NOTSOSLOW said it wasn't true so I was like ya it probably isn't but if I could get this clarified and if people could post and see who has one and who dosent just to find out how rare they are and ive been offered 145k for this cloud but refused to sell it till I new how rare it was so just some clarification would be nice to find out what it's worth and how rare this one of a kind item is thanks :)
DIAMONDNOBLE9-179+ ROUGE Full DragonLord
NOBLERANGER99-137+RANGER
CLOAKOFFIRE-120+MAGE
SINDRUID2-90+DRUID
DiamonAye-76+Rouge Arawn
Proud Clansman of Inner Circle
SecretMage-171+Mage

Re: YULE CLOUD

four days of farming i have 1.3k snowballs which is about 500+ cloud kills and no drops except snowballs. this is redicolous, if their is a limit of white hats or yule cloud admin needs to post a thread cause this is getting stupid.
*140 ranger Vintageprime*
*132 druid FatCat*
*80 warrior SunDrop*
*HeadHunters General*

I heard the YULE CLOUD was only 3 per server then thought to my sel the game makers couldn't control that but idk I got mine fast haha
DIAMONDNOBLE9-179+ ROUGE Full DragonLord
NOBLERANGER99-137+RANGER
CLOAKOFFIRE-120+MAGE
SINDRUID2-90+DRUID
DiamonAye-76+Rouge Arawn
Proud Clansman of Inner Circle
SecretMage-171+Mage

I'm 800+ snowballs in without a drop, but it's still fun and I have found that I have an uncontrollable urge to kill clouds!

Hoping to get a hat or yule cloud soon :)
Kimloc -142 druid
Locke - 220+ rogue
Persephone - 187 ranger
ShawShanked - 144 rogue
Machiavelli - 160 warrior
Fiddler - 95 ranger
Tattersail - 110 mage
Goethe - 83 druid
Chaucer - 4 mage

Taranis server, Member of Pride