Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Arawn's guide to bosses :)

So This morning on Arawn, a small group of us took down; fellfire, chillmist, starspell, and the giant unicorn (can't remember the name lol). It isn't that amazing, but what is cool is that we only needed one Druid and NO pots. :). I'm going to tell you how we did it. First off: Fellfire. This was done by me (on my warrior), Spartikis, Druidzzt and Ulath. It was pretty simple really. Ulath (ranger) casts bolas on fellfire and he is now moving slowly. Me and Spartikis (warriors) run at him and start casting giant swings, this keeps us out of his melee damage range and we are still doing damage. Fellfires aggro then switches to one of us and we run around the small area, keeping our distance from fellfire. Whoever has the aggro runs around in a wide circle, coming in to cast giant swing when available. The other warrior the trails along behind fellfire, doing melee and skills damage. Obviously, the warrior without the aggro will eventually take the aggro, so when this happens, me and spart just switch roles. Keep in mind that throughout this whole process the ranger (Ulath) is casting bolas, this is essential. Because now, fellfire is too busy chasing you to cast his spells, therefore you do not take his massive fireball damage or firestrike. The only damage you receive is his melee, which the Druid can then easily heal off. We took him down really fast ad that was that.

Next: Chillmist. A bit harder, we used the sane tactic. Bolas, two warriors switchin roles and a Druid. Same group except Zumuclust replace Ulath for this one. He dropped just like Fellfire.

Next: Starspell. Yet again the same tactic, he dropped just like the others. He took a by longer because his resist is to your weapon damage. Btw: how does a wisp parry or block? Just a side thought.

Spirehoof the corrupted(just remembered his name lol) his melee hits were much higher than the other two, so it was a little harder, but the same tactic yet again, worked to perfection. We used two Druids for this one. We could have done it with one, but when another comes walking past, you're hardly going to say "no" are you? :) it was better to be safe.

Now I bet your wondering, would his work on the giant Druid?
Well we gave it a go. The group changed a bit though. 3 rangers (maurits, ulath, kingowing), 3 warriors (Spartikis, me, worship) and a Druid (Asclepius). By avoiding his lightning through bolas we srvived for a surprising amount of time. We got him down to half health, before the surrounding mobs interfered and we were killed off one by one. With enough people, time and everyone performing their roles, this method could work really well against the druid.

The key to this tactic is everyone performing their roles correcty, the ranger needs to have bolas constantly on the target, sigils or a rejuvenation necklace are a big must. Meditate won't do it because it will expire as soon as they cast. The Druid must pay close attention to te health of the warriors and ranger, we had Druidzzt and Asclepius doing damage aswell as healing, the Druid candi whatever he likes, as long as he keeps everyone alive aswell. The warriors, must be constancy moving, if the person with aggro stands still, the mob will catch up and get it's spells off, this can be catastrophic to your attack. They also need to be aware of what's going on, their role will be constantly switching and they need to be aware whats happening.
Sorry, I've been rambling on. Lol
Big thanks to all those that participated.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Re: Arawn's guide to bosses :)

That's pretty much how it works. Kite kite and....KITE. The only problem on our server is that there are only 7 or 8 people capable of killing bosses....
--Jonas
Server: Taranis
"TMNT" Level 37 DexDruid
"Twink" Level 37 PvP Rogue (Soon as it comes out :D)
Sleep really makes one feel rested...

Nice guide :) My world could possibly do this aswell but they are more focused on leveling. Which i think is sorta good for the most part. One way i like doing it because bolas kinda waistes your energy is using rooting scrolls as they are only 1 platnium a pop :) I bet it would work on the druid as you stand in 1 certain place far away so he cant touch you and the other person kill the wisps around and planting the scroll every 25-28 seconds ..... Though this would be a huge platnium waister it still works :) Hope that helps for the druid boss. As well there can be multiple mages and rangers attacking from afar and warriors doing giant swings :) Bye

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

That's pretty much how it works. Kite kite and....KITE. The only problem on our server is that there are only 7 or 8 people capable of killing bosses....
I think there r more than that, u only didnt see tem yet :lol:
Chiron-lvl 190 Bolgslayer and Wyrmfighter, enthusiastic camper

Wise advice from world Arawn. However, due to clan wars, it will be a challenge to get enough high lvl people involved in this, of the correct class make up. Maybe Tog Jr in Arawn will join in on the festivities there some evening.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

Juppongatana which is the clan this wolf Guy is in would not know what working in a team Is even if it hit then in the face. They only work with these people in there clan even after trying to be nice they ALWAYS find some excuse not to work with me. They are all douche bags except for some meaning a few of their members which I actually get along with.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Wizard maybe if you didn't try to steal aggro on boss from a group of guys allready working on him they might let you in a group occasionally and heal you when you do take the aggro and maybe even bolas the boss for you so you don't get smacked down in one shot
And maybe if you didn't come crying on forums because nobody will work with you you might even earn some respect
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

This does not work after todays patch! and thank god. it was just plain silly. now all u have too do is tank and spank!
Druid boss tho is still a pain either way you do him
Clan~Defiant. Chieftain Somar~warrior level 94
Darkeldar~ 73 Druid

Crazyfists~Rogue level 81
valic~Mage level 74
Chi one Lou~Ranger level 85