Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rare White Hat and 500k Cloud :)

I havent see the black yet , but by far the lighting storm effect is awesome , i like the red and white combo, i have too see black to said which looks the best .

I own 1 but they are hard to get i have byproduct of around 700 snow ball of all kinds , Any have ss of the tempest yule stave and bolt ligthing yule stave , i own both and they look good .
700 snowballs already? I think its time for some sleep.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

I havent see the black yet , but by far the lighting storm effect is awesome , i like the red and white combo, i have too see black to said which looks the best .

I own 1 but they are hard to get i have byproduct of around 700 snow ball of all kinds , Any have ss of the tempest yule stave and bolt ligthing yule stave , i own both and they look good .
700 snowballs already? I think its time for some sleep.

Im a farmer and collectors usually always getting must gear in the few days after the event release . But those. 1000 damage iceballs. Even if the drop rate is 20 to 1 fluffy. They are worth the farming. To bad you can use them pvp . And i was curious about the treasures on those clouds , so far only white cloud. Hats. From regular 2 clouds and 2 diferent wand from the lvl 30. The. Yule stave of the tempeds is a good well desing weapon stats and procure . And i love the effect in both .
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

Wait am I missing something? Where are these level 30 clouds.. I can only find lvl 2's...
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me