Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Killing Corrupted Spirehoof

People wanted me to post it on forums so here it is. Death and Defiant killed corrupted spirehoof along with a few other people. Sorry didn't take the time to rotate pictures, tilt your head. :| I also took a pic of the drop received. Corrupted Spirehoof is level 85 and we had a level 82 tank (Somar) and the rest of us were in 40-60 range.

Re: Killing Corrupted Spirehoof

Wow man that was epic! It took forever too kill him! Question is now do we do with these disc? Admin care too share with us? And admin I think you guys need too fix the bosses they are waaaaaaay too hard. I mean really?
Clan~Defiant. Chieftain Somar~warrior level 94
Darkeldar~ 73 Druid

Crazyfists~Rogue level 81
valic~Mage level 74
Chi one Lou~Ranger level 85

Think they are hard now should have seen them in beta we complained so much they dropped em wher w ecould test but i guess they went back to the real game plan in the update
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Wow well done for killing him - that must have been an epic battle!

Each of the bosses has it's own weakness which means various tactics can make them easier to kill - I won't spoil it for you though by saying too much!

For the disc fragment, all I can say is keep hold of them, you will find them useful very soon!

wow! awesome work 8-) . we were only able to kill Fellfire at Gwydion. :( we need mages there..only about five mages are above level 30. :lol:
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

- Why do some people want to be given all the secrets and have everything made easy for them? What happened to the fun of figuring things out, achieving the seemingly impossible and the internal self satisfaction that comes with accomplishing those tasks via team play and hard work?
Zumuclyst
Ranger
Arawn
Serenity