Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Give Chieftains access to the invits and dismissals logs

A good mean to prevent clan sabotage and make sure clan's invitation respect the chieftain policy about selection and recquirement would be to grant access to the chieftain to all the invitations and dismissalls LOGS HISTORY done in his clan by his guardians and generals.

"The Perfect example" : we have in Lugh a very well known level 152 psychopath warrior. Not a sneaky evil player, not a scammer, not a crazy geek or gammer, just a plain and real mentally ill person speaking nonsense, who appart of that, definitly grind a lot and a big plat spender. We sometimes pity him and allow him to an Aggy fight as he can still be usefull spending pots and we are concerned about his madness.

But does his high level and obssessed dedication from his psych ward make it a valuable asset into my clan ? absolutly not. He begged me, tracked me down, harrassed me for months to be into our clan, but I made it clear to him and to all my clansmate that was out of the question. (far too unstable and not trustworthy : created a dozens useless clans, joined all possible existing clans except mine and quited them in a day or two. And most of all having him talking around is simply irritating and turning you also mad in less than 5 minutes : the worth possible thing you can have in your clan chat is a madman constantly talking gibberish)

So what was my surprise when like two weeks ago, I learnt the madness succeeded the one thing I wanted to prevent : he had been in our clan for an hour or so... One of my guardians made it possible.

Even if he was fired fast by one of my fellow clansmate, the fact remains that he successeded. The player in question took great pleasure into personnaly informing me of his great childish prowess from one of his yet unblocked acc. And of course, he wont disclose to me which guardian made the unforgivable mistake to allowing him in... taking even more pleasure while refusing me this little snitching gesture. Well, I grant him a round of applause and he can be happy, that's my mistake for making someone guardian who allowed that to happen.

Of course in inquisition mode, I spent quite some time to investigate who made that happened... But he was apparently invited by no one... Or to be more precise, no one is admitting it, far too scared in doing so.

So right now the only way for a poor chieftain like me to know what happened in his own clan is to ask support and cry to moma admin. So I asked and cried to momy admin... but until now no one answered me.

Indeed, they have better thing to do than reporting and snitching about bad guardians inviting jerks and scammers into clans or even firing all clansmates from a clan. That's understandeable and we prefer them to release new content.

So I simply ask that in a close futur, OTM look into giving a way to chieftains to know who has been invited by who / who has been fired by who into THEIR own clans, so they can manage them better, prevent clan sabotage. Maybe a button opening an history about history of those logs.

So dear admin, many thanks in advance to take this into consideration. (and if you can snitch and report to me who was the traitor inviting Mr psycho into our clan, I would be really grateful to you)
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

Re: Give Chieftains access to the invits and dismissals logs

+1 also... i believe that chieftain should be able to set ACTUAL requirements, eg. we (masmar) are a lvl 60+ clan so i think the chief should be able to write a number (60) and then noone other than the chief can invite people below that level. i know it doesnt apply to this topic specifically but it does apply to who can get into clans. just another useful tool for chieftains to have to run their clan more effectively. also chiefs should be able to block specific players from entering the clan. Your opinions?
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

No offence but I think this is your own fault.

You should have a tight knit clan and know all about it. Judging by this post, you have 10-15 guardians? ... We have 2. I do think it's a big problem that you can't trust the leaders you personally gave power too and not sure how you should deal with the situation, but did all of your leaders know that this lvl 150+ was not welcome in your clan?

They might have thought it'd be a good add and thought you'd be happy. But even still, their shoulda been more communication on the subject.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Don't promote people you don't trust..

On a related note, it would be nice to differentiate the text between someone being kicked from a clan and someone willingly leaving the clan or demoting someone versus them resigning.
+1
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

having 2 guardians thats soo stingy lol (unless they are litrally always active)

But this is the main reason for the post, he wants to see who's being promoted by who and who invites who.

On the note i think guardian's shouldn't be able to kick but to invite only, then there should be one above guardian (captain whatever) and then the general with allmighty power within a clan.

In our clan we only have 3 VERY TRUSTYWORTHY generals, and handpicked trustable guardians (like 12) so that clan is running in all time zones. There are time's when you have ppl wanting to join and there's no one online with the ppwer to invite, so in Ancients we prevent that from happening and to be honest our guardians even though we have quite a load, each of them are guardiand on their player overall (not level at all). So they are trust worthy, stable and will not fail me.

What's the need in loads of guardians? To make the normal clansman feel less special? To make the guardians feel more special?

We have a small clan, 2 Guards is perfect. :)

Will also agree with Guffy. I'd love it to say 'bdkdnfg has been removed from the clan' not 'dhfbfgd has left the clan'.

EDIT: Also the whole of our clan could be trusted with Guardianship, or atleast 9/10ths with the exception of Prongs (major noob :lol: 8-) ), their is just no need. No difference between general, guardian and clansman.. You all do the same job :)
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

No offence but I think this is your own fault.

You should have a tight knit clan and know all about it. Judging by this post, you have 10-15 guardians? ... We have 2. I do think it's a big problem that you can't trust the leaders you personally gave power too and not sure how you should deal with the situation, but did all of your leaders know that this lvl 150+ was not welcome in your clan?

They might have thought it'd be a good add and thought you'd be happy. But even still, their shoulda been more communication on the subject.
+1

Altho I do have more than 2 guards. I run with 3 active generals and 7 active guards. I do NOT promote people to make them feel special. I always say that guardian isn't a title it's a JOB! And a BIG job at that. Guards are entrusted to hold down the fort when I can't be on and to fairly mediate problems. My clan runs well because of this. I never have situations like u mentioned. I make sure all time zones are covered.

And can I just say screw u guys for making me agree wuth rapid.... J/k
Arwen: Ranger lvl 164 chieftan Rapture Eve Rhiannon
BlueBird warrior tank lvl 88
Aurora68: Druid lvl 80
Morganelefaye: Mage lvl 81
Satine: Rogue lvl 115
Missbehavin: lvl 80Druid (on vacation) sulis