Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Give Chieftains access to the invits and dismissals logs

No offence but I think this is your own fault.

You should have a tight knit clan and know all about it. Judging by this post, you have 10-15 guardians? ... We have 2. I do think it's a big problem that you can't trust the leaders you personally gave power too and not sure how you should deal with the situation, but did all of your leaders know that this lvl 150+ was not welcome in your clan?

They might have thought it'd be a good add and thought you'd be happy. But even still, their shoulda been more communication on the subject.
+1

Altho I do have more than 2 guards. I run with 3 active generals and 7 active guards. I do NOT promote people to make them feel special. I always say that guardian isn't a title it's a JOB! And a BIG job at that. Guards are entrusted to hold down the fort when I can't be on and to fairly mediate problems. My clan runs well because of this. I never have situations like u mentioned. I make sure all time zones are covered.
Just adding my two cents about the command structure idea within CH... The closer knit the group the better. Keep a leadership group small, and active. A chain of command if you will. Simply put, everything will run much smoother with authority being concentrated, fair, and level headed. Your guardians should be able to "hold down the fort" without you feeling like you need access to logs in order to control there actions. No need to micro manage if you promote wisely.
Jarhead -- Ranger - Lvl 153
LeatherNeck -- Warrior - Lvl 145
DevilDog -- Druid - Lvl 137
Mars -- Rogue - Lvl 91
RaptureEve
Rhiannon

Re: Give Chieftains access to the invits and dismissals logs

I agree with the ideas you guys put forth in this thread.

I would also like a chat channel just for clan leadership. So the chief and generals (maybe guardians) can talk and sort things out without having to whisper back and forth, or group up. There have been clan issues we've had before that could have been sorted out easier if there was a dedicated chat channel.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide