Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server issues status

Hi there

We have some issues with the server upgrades, we are working on fixing them but while the work is ongoing there will be reduced population on all worlds until the issues are resolved.

We are aiming to get everything finished by end of tomorrow.

I'm very sorry, I know you have been waiting for the update and now many of you can't get into the game as the servers are full :(

I'll make sure to keep you updated as soon as we have any news.

Sorry again

Re: Server issues status

Apologies accepted :D

But seriously... The game has never been this flooded with new players. It became overcrowded and still is. This brings good and bad news: More players, bigger community. But a lot of new players are getting a bad experience because of the overcrowded servers.
Character: SsHeretic Rogue (79) Clan: Brotherhood Server: Rosmerta

Thx for keeping us informed adminim sure your doing a cracking job
I'm leading by example to my clan by logging out at 10pm my local time so as not to hog the few spaces that r there
Hopefully other will donsame and everyone can see what a great job you have done with game
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

so what do yall think is the best way to get on: waiting at the log in screen and continuously press log in, or just wait at the world screen till your world says available and try to be the first to press play?
lol I try both ways.
TONYDETH or tonyctitan, either one is me. See you in danu or mabon.

Hi there

The server hardware is now all installed, we are moving the worlds onto the new machines, hopefully things will be running better soon, will keep you updated.

Many thanks for your patience I know it's been a pain trying to log into full servers!

Hi there

The server hardware is now all installed, we are moving the worlds onto the new machines, hopefully things will be running better soon, will keep you updated.

Many thanks for your patience I know it's been a pain trying to log into full servers!
For the amount of work you all have been doing, and for the massive improvements in Update 2, it has been so worth the wait, even if things didn't pan out as planned. Kudos for the quick turn around.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti