Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Do you feel like quiting?

I would love new content and potentially other things to do ingame other than grind or hunt bosses. Honestly I dont want exp per kill increased though because the amount of exp per level is the only thing keeping the servers from having a billion 150s and up.
7943 levels from 8093
Redishwolf

I don't think I will ever quit this game. I may lose interest for a while and not be as active because of boredom. However, I always return and usually play with more gusto than ever before.

I have been discouraged lately on the forums. Mostly because it seems like you have to threaten to quit before the admins respond to key issues. Take this forum for instance... Admin is the first to reply... All that while we have active threads on here that have been going for months with tons and tons of player feedback... No response from admin. If there is a response it always seems to be an ambiguous statement or a general question such as "thanks for the feedback, what would you guys like to see?" We respond to the admins questions and never hear from them again.

One thing I would like to see:

Community seems to follow the major topics well and posts things such as "I will give this to the development team for them to discuss during their meeting" and we never hear back. I would love it if we could see some of the minutes from the meetings which detail what was discussed and how the admins feel about the suggestions and give us some real "yes" or "no" responses.

If things we are suggesting are being shot down in these meetings, could you let us in on that so we don't keep wasting our time discussing it amongst ourselves in vain?

Just my two cents, I feel that this would reopen the once rewarding dialogues we used to have with admins.
Hey we are busy finishing up the next expansion (update 4) so currently we are more focussed on finishing that rather than adding new features. But the posts are definitely being read..
Soo by "Finishing" you mean 2 months and then add beta?

Lose the attitude Brian....

If the game didnt have beta, or admin taking times to test these things, ik you'll be on forums complaining about all the bugs and tweaks on the game.

Its a game, when you guys know how to program, or to code, and realize how difficult these things are and cant be done with the snap of fingers, maybe you'll back out of admins ass and give him some time to work
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

If the game didnt have beta, or admin taking times to *** test these things, ik you'll be on forums complaining about all the bugs and tweaks on the game.

Its a game, when you guys know how to program, or to code, and realize how difficult these things are and cant be done with the snap of fingers, maybe you'll back out of admins ass and give him some time to work

great point +1
sure admin/community might not be very good at dates, but who cares, its a free game, and they work hard to get a lot of bull thrown at them
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

If the game didnt have beta, or admin taking times to *** test these things, ik you'll be on forums complaining about all the bugs and tweaks on the game.

I wasn't complaining i was just asking-.-Since i want to be a beta tester :D

I don't think I will ever quit this game. I may lose interest for a while and not be as active because of boredom. However, I always return and usually play with more gusto than ever before.

I have been discouraged lately on the forums. Mostly because it seems like you have to threaten to quit before the admins respond to key issues. Take this forum for instance... Admin is the first to reply... All that while we have active threads on here that have been going for months with tons and tons of player feedback... No response from admin. If there is a response it always seems to be an ambiguous statement or a general question such as "thanks for the feedback, what would you guys like to see?" We respond to the admins questions and never hear from them again.

One thing I would like to see:

Community seems to follow the major topics well and posts things such as "I will give this to the development team for them to discuss during their meeting" and we never hear back. I would love it if we could see some of the minutes from the meetings which detail what was discussed and how the admins feel about the suggestions and give us some real "yes" or "no" responses.

If things we are suggesting are being shot down in these meetings, could you let us in on that so we don't keep wasting our time discussing it amongst ourselves in vain?

Just my two cents, I feel that this would reopen the once rewarding dialogues we used to have with admins.
I agree. If we can see how things are progressing then it may give something to look forward to.

Another thing is that everything seems so repetitive - quest A is 'collect x', quest B is 'kill that', quest C is 'kill that to collect these'. It just gets a bit boring sometimes. I may get a bit of a buzz when I get a piece of armour, but within a few days I have to face the daunting task of trying to get the next item for the next piece of armour - I personally see collecting armour as more of a chore than something I want to do. :)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

I think everyone has had that moment where obtaining enough money for what you want/need is a daunting task.
I've had that feeling a few times. I was thinking of what I needed and I had like a tenth of that amount. :cry:

I got full Bloodstrike armor and I started being an addict.
Then the game become boring.
I got a bodkin that was on clearance and then my interest for the game got renewed.
Then the game became boring again.
I got my astral greaves so I was happy.
Now I'm getting bored again.

I think it would be great if the OW had a big quest line that takes you from lv 80 or 90 to 120 or 130, like Shalemont had. That would keep people entertained for a while and help solve the problem of constant grinding to level. Of course, the quests can't be just an easy way out of leveling. They should be harder than the ones in shale, but give the same percentages of xp to help people level.
Gwydion
Neora,199 Ranger
Neorae, 146 Druid
Lumin, 101 Warrior
Neore, 110 Mage