Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Do you feel like quiting?

I love this game but now im starting to rethink that thought out of boredom for this game. This game is a amazing game but once u hit lvl80 and go to ow this game becomes the ultimate grind to be successful. Just curious if anyone has had thoughts about quitting? I have been for sure, i hardly play anymore i usually log in to do the gladiator quest in the morning then usually log off right after. This game gets way to boring to fast its like mw3 when black ops 2 came out.

Re: Do you feel like quiting?

Tell you the truth I kinda do feel like quiting I just don't have the time and all to grind like I used to
Hi there, sorry to hear about this, is there anything in particular you would like to see in the game that would help with this?
and admin I would love to have more quest in the ow maybe a quests with choices in them? For example instead of helping that faerie maybe we can help some other ghost guy or whatever and have to fight a different pair of bosses to get different weapons as a reward....or at least something along those lines.
Arawn
Fatderp lvl 92 druid
Mrderp lvl 82+ ranger

In my opinion admin your not adding stuff for low levels your only concentrating on the high level all high levels there is no new boss added for Halloween for the low guys otherworld leveling is pretty extreme it's very hard you can't level atall without exilers and when you have exilers maybe like 5 exilers per level so how long would it take without any exiler :o you need to put up the otherworld mobs exp x2 and now the last thing king vordum and his kid the prince shouldn't call for adds and he is extremely over powered he hits hard and hits with aoe I'm a 128 warrior and he smacks my ass with 1-3 hits and I'm gone and this is my opinion so I don't want mean or rude comments on what I think
TIGHTY32
107+
WARRIOR
MABON

Hi there, sorry to hear about this, is there anything in particular you would like to see in the game that would help with this?
I've been feeling like quitting aswell for ages but if your intending on making people want to stay, then you need to introduce more variety.
I'll use runescape as an example.
They have free2play and pay2play.
The f2p people get a good introduction into the game and have a massive variety of things to like train skills and pk/duel.
The p2p part is about $15 a month in Australia and with that you get a great range of activities to do and skills to train at a good price.

In this game you get a small tutorial and the only option to do is train whilst when you get to lvs 70+ you literally are made to pay in real life money to play this game and for people like me who are still at school and can barely afford such a large amount of money just to get up a few levels it gets really annoying and boring.

How can we make this more enjoyable and people want to play it?
Skills to train
More variety in weapons e.g. rangers - crossbows
More areas to play in
More events
A possibility to see players from other worlds
etc
etc

Yours truly, .... lol
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

I don't think I will ever quit this game. I may lose interest for a while and not be as active because of boredom. However, I always return and usually play with more gusto than ever before.

I have been discouraged lately on the forums. Mostly because it seems like you have to threaten to quit before the admins respond to key issues. Take this forum for instance... Admin is the first to reply... All that while we have active threads on here that have been going for months with tons and tons of player feedback... No response from admin. If there is a response it always seems to be an ambiguous statement or a general question such as "thanks for the feedback, what would you guys like to see?" We respond to the admins questions and never hear from them again.

One thing I would like to see:

Community seems to follow the major topics well and posts things such as "I will give this to the development team for them to discuss during their meeting" and we never hear back. I would love it if we could see some of the minutes from the meetings which detail what was discussed and how the admins feel about the suggestions and give us some real "yes" or "no" responses.

If things we are suggesting are being shot down in these meetings, could you let us in on that so we don't keep wasting our time discussing it amongst ourselves in vain?

Just my two cents, I feel that this would reopen the once rewarding dialogues we used to have with admins.

I don't think I will ever quit this game. I may lose interest for a while and not be as active because of boredom. However, I always return and usually play with more gusto than ever before.

I have been discouraged lately on the forums. Mostly because it seems like you have to threaten to quit before the admins respond to key issues. Take this forum for instance... Admin is the first to reply... All that while we have active threads on here that have been going for months with tons and tons of player feedback... No response from admin. If there is a response it always seems to be an ambiguous statement or a general question such as "thanks for the feedback, what would you guys like to see?" We respond to the admins questions and never hear from them again.

One thing I would like to see:

Community seems to follow the major topics well and posts things such as "I will give this to the development team for them to discuss during their meeting" and we never hear back. I would love it if we could see some of the minutes from the meetings which detail what was discussed and how the admins feel about the suggestions and give us some real "yes" or "no" responses.

If things we are suggesting are being shot down in these meetings, could you let us in on that so we don't keep wasting our time discussing it amongst ourselves in vain?

Just my two cents, I feel that this would reopen the once rewarding dialogues we used to have with admins.
Hey we are busy finishing up the next expansion (update 4) so currently we are more focussed on finishing that rather than adding new features. But the posts are definitely being read..

These periods when high levels have completed all the content are pretty much the worst for us. It would be nice to have some small tweaks to keep us busy, such as maybe making the entire area by Aggragoth spawn only gold wyverns until the update. Maybe add a few level 155-160 5* mobs we can hunt and kill in small groups for rare loot. Nothing requiring too much work, but little tweaks would keep us interested. I hope the new content adds a lot of mid level quests and loot as well because it will give us a chance to go back once we have maxed and train alts and such. It would be a better experience than always grinding out the few top level mobs. It would also be great if you could give us an update every two weeks on what you guys are working on, maybe even a blog for us to follow?