Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Back before y'all ever played

9/10 of the people who play this game didn't get to play the real Celtic heroes like the first few days the game was made. He a pic that I still have from it :) you can tell me u have seen this admin but not when I was playing lol I remeber the sighting of admin but no one was there cause none of y'all played back then I mean the game has only been out 2 months lol but Anyway me and ibubble, etive, and ember were siting there and bam the admin just runs threw the passage lol but none of them^ play anymore cause we have played for to long but anyways thats all, hope y'all new one have fun and be respectful

Name: Bandit/Jhonny
World: Arwrn
Level: 52/43
Clan:None

Re: Back before y'all ever played

IMG_0195.PNG
Here's an old pic for you, back when embossed plate was the bomb and black revenants were the only mob spawns in the Donn room. :lol:
Oh that brings back memories. I started a little later but before update 1. Still love my plate :)
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

Ah the good old days, I was first to kill havgar and find deaths caress on belenus server with my Mage rattlebones :) and first to complete the tele stone quest and chess quest... Now all that can be done in a hour or two lol
NAME... Bubbles
CLASS... Druid
LVL... 101
CLAN... BadaBing chief
SERVER... ARAWN

fools fail for want of wisdom

And the only way people could kill the avatar in crom was by mobbing him in the wall! :lol:
Until the druid class was discovered :D
Wait, there is a druid class??? And here I thought they were admins in disguise.... :lol: :lol:
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti